Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you think these cameras work? By software. "Imaging software" is such a wide term.
So, yes, these images are "created" by software. Put a bunch of data in, get an image out.

The only question is where you get the data.

But, you are right: this is not what is usually meant when people use the term "CGI". It often implies images generated from virtual data, or images adapted and tweaked by software and software users. "Photoshopped" is a term that has come to mean "faked"... but in its core, it is nothing but what photographers have done since the invention of photography. Or what our brain does with the input of our eyes. Just different, and easier to manipulate.

But Flerfers don't get that. It is another of these things they just do not understand.
Actually if you want to get technical images from video cameras are created from light sensitive microchips but I get what you are saying.

• Agree
Reactions: Freodin
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Black Hole Hysteria - The CGI BRAINWASHING Continues

This video is from VOX and it showcases the methods used to indoctrinate and brainwash the world into believing in "deep space" and trillions of galaxies. It's all CGI

7 minutes
You know, for a guy who said it was pointless to try and prove things to one side or another, you sure seem to spend a lot of time trying to prove things to one side or another.

Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, look, the guy who ran from his announcement that he would discuss a video he posted... he's back and posted a new video.

Asserting things without being willing or able to defend them, especially after claiming to be going to do... that is indoctrination.
What's to discuss, you're totally wrong?

Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist
What's to discuss, you're totally wrong?
Am I? You think so?
Then show me. I gave a detailed explanation for my problems with this video you posted.
"Discussing" it... as I asked you to do, and you agreed to do... doesn't mean simply stating "You're totally wrong."

Let's take just one single point. Your video - something that you brought on - claims that "gravity" is a pushing force based on the diamagnetic attributes of matter.

I explained why this is not possible.

Now it is your turn to explain how it is possible.

Responding to criticism. Giving explanations. That is what science is about. Telling others "accept what I tell you without pointing out the flaws or asking questions"... that is indoctrination.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,229.00
Faith
Atheist
It's computer generated imagery based on real data which had to be processed into an image. iThe astronomers spent considerable time developing algorithms that would be able to render the radio data as an image, by running them against the same type of data generated from known images, to see how accurately they could reproduce the original images. When the algorithms had been tuned to turn the test data into an accurate representation of the source images, they used them on the real data. But as they were observing radio waves, the colouring is necessarily artificial - picked to look good.

Upvote 0

SpiritualBeing

Nov 21, 2018
Tampa
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
98E914F5-5C13-4437-97BA-DD8A1B87F084.jpeg

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
PILOT TESTIMONY and FOOTAGE - VISIBILITY OVER 1,250 MILES - IMPOSSIBLE ON a GLOBE

At 1,000 miles. the top of Mt. Everest should be 126 MILES BELOW THE CURVE; BELOW THE HORIZON !!! WE SEE AT LEAST 1,250 HERE.

6 minutes

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟236,223.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
PILOT TESTIMONY and FOOTAGE - VISIBILITY OVER 1,250 MILES - IMPOSSIBLE ON a GLOBE

At 1,000 miles. the top of Mt. Everest should be 126 MILES BELOW THE CURVE; BELOW THE HORIZON !!! WE SEE AT LEAST 1,250 HERE.

6 minutes
You do know that lying is wrong, don't you? You do understand the deceitful way the pilot's words have been misrepresented, don't you? You do recognise the manipulative misrepresentation of images that has taken place, don't you? You do realise we are not blithering idiots?

You don't? Hmm. I wonder why.

Upvote 0

Freodin

Devout believer in a theologically different God
Mar 9, 2002
Germany, Bavaria, Middle Franconia
Visit site
✟242,764.00
Faith
Atheist

6 minutes
Oh, look, a new video from the guy who posts videos, promises to discuss the claims made in the video and then refuses to do so.

So may think that this is a little bit... dishonest.

And here I was thinking you used the time of silence to think about the points of criticism I made and come up with some good explanations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You do know that lying is wrong, don't you? You do understand the deceitful way the pilot's words have been misrepresented, don't you? You do recognise the manipulative misrepresentation of images that has taken place, don't you? You do realise we are not blithering idiots?

You don't? Hmm. I wonder why.
The truth is hard to swallow, I understand and I'm praying for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.