southern Illinois
✟28,483.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A lady was walking down the street to work and she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store. The parrot said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly."

Well, the lady is furious! She stormed past the store to her work.

On the way home she saw the same parrot and it said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly."

She was incredibly ticked now. The next day the same parrot again said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly."

The lady was so ticked that she went into the store and said that she would sue the store and kill the bird. The store manager replied, "That's not good," and promised he wouldn't say it again.

When the lady walked past the store that day after work the parrot called to her, "Hey lady."

She paused and said, "Yes?"

The bird said, "You know."

Reactions: MeekOne

7thDay

Oh it reminds me of a joke. There is this boy and he walks with his grandma down the street to the store. On the way the boy sees a penny, he asks if he can pick it up. His Grandma says, "Whats on the ground you don't pick up." they keep walking and the boy sees a quarter, "wow grandma can i pick up the quater " his grandma replies "whats on the ground we don't pick up.
they go on and suddenly the boy fins a dollar on the ground, "grandma..." Grandma is now a little irritated and says "I already told you, Whats on the ground you don't pick up."

So the boy stops asking if he can pick up money and his grandma is happy so she buys him a banana. the boy finishes the banana and throws the peel behind him.
His grandma who is struggleing with grocery bags slips on the banana peel and falls down.
the grandma looks at the boy and says "Come on please help me up" the boy looks down at his grandma and says, Whats on the ground you don't pick up!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums