US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I play with dolls and write doll fiction. I wanted to share one of my animated doll fictions.

May and Mara

May woke up in her home. She lived in a doll world. She had a beautiful home. May had brown skin and was slender with long soft dark hair that she wore tied half up and the rest down. She had dark brown eyes. May went and showered and got dressed for the day. She wore a navy-blue dress with white flowers on it and an olive-green sweater. May had some oatmeal in the kitchen. Her kitchen was beautiful. It had a gray laminated floor with white walls and a white refrigerator. There was a gray marble counter and light colored wood table and chairs. There was a beautiful light blue cotton curtain on the windows. May sat in her kitchen with a cup of hazelnut coffee. May looked out the window. Outside the sky was a soft pale blue. She thought about Caleb and that she loved him very much. May thought about her job. She worked at a clothing store. She worked at American Eagle. May worked there several times a week. May worked there from 1 pm till 5pm. May left her home and drove in her white jeep to the small outdoor mall not far from her home. May went into the store. Her friend Heather was there. Heather was a good friend of May’s. Heather had porcelain skin and long brown hair that fell to her lower back. She was slender and had blue eyes. She was a gentle soul. She wore a long dark green cotton dress with pale yellow flowers on it and a brown sweater. She wore dark green flats.

May loved when people came into the store. May worked at the front of the store as a greeter. Heather worked at the register. Lovely young women and men came into the store. May loved to see the doll young men and women who came into the shop. May saw a lovely young woman come in the shop. She had a wrapped hand and wrist and May knew that her wrist had been damaged. It was May’s friend Mara. Mara had long dark hair and blue eyes. She had porcelain skin. She wore a purple dress with white flowers on it and a white sweater. May hugged Mara. May gently touched Mara’s hair.

“May I have missed you,” Mara said.
“I missed you too,” May said with a soft smile.

May looked at Mara’s wrist and hand, “Mara what happened to your wrist?” May asked.

Mara looked sad, “I hurt my wrist while trying to fix my trampoline and put it together so I could exercise on it.”

“I will pray for your wrist,” May said softly and kindly towards Mara.

“I wanted to find another dress to wear, an Autumn dress to make myself feel better.” May said.

“I can surely help you,” May said. She took May to the Autumn dresses they had. Some of them were a knit fabric, others were long sleeved.
May picked out a pale pink floral long-sleeved dress and Mara liked it a lot.

“This is beautiful,” Mara said admiring the dress and feeling its soft fabric.

May took Mara to the dressing room to try it on. Mara tried on the dress and it looked lovely on her.

Mara put back on her regular clothes and left the dressing room and went back to May and said she loved the dress.

May took Mara to the cash register where Heather helped Mara purchase the dress. Mara then hugged May and May prayed over Mara that her hand heal soon.