✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Isn't it amazing!

This one little verse reveals so much about nature!

-------

Genesis 9

9 So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. 2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be on every beast of the earth, on every bird of the air, on all that move on the earth, and on all the fish of the sea. They are given into your hand. 3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs. 4 But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood. 5 Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man’s brother I will require the life of man.

------

If you gain an animals trust, how blessed are you!?

jhwatts

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2014
Ohio
✟140,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It wasn't the flood that introduced original sin.

It was the devil.

1 John 3:8 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

He sinned from the beginning.

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if Noah's family had discussions about eating some of the animals on the ark.
Perhaps allowing it was God's concession. Even if it was, that doesn't necessarily mean it was really His will, does it?
Just a thought.
I guess I hadn't noticed that part about them fearing us. Thanks for posting.

Upvote 0