Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the past couple of nights I’ve had dreams where wild animals have featured prominently.

Thoughts and impressions welcome...

13th November Dream 1:

I was walking up a street with an incline. I was with others, perhaps my family, but I am not certain exactly who was with me at the time. I recall coming round the corner into this particular street/road and commenting about a new building or business on the corner that would perhaps be noisy.

On the other side of the street as I was walking up it there was an enclosure or wall which looked like the boundary of a zoo or wildlife park, but may not have been. The reason I assume this is because above the wall or fence, walking along a raised metallic gangway/gantry in the opposite direction to me, was a lion.

This was a lean lion and looked like a female rather than a male as it had no mane. It looked rather pathetic and emaciated. Behind the lion there was a hobbling horse, its left front fetlock seemed to be injured and it was keeping this hoof off the ground as it limped along behind the lion. It too looked like a hungry horse.

I recall thinking that the horse was at risk of being attacked and eaten by the lion if it turned around but then changed my mind about this as the lion looked as though it was in no fit state to attack anything. Both these animals were above the containing wall/enclosure on this metal walkway or scaffold and both looked rather miserable.

I proceeded up the street in the opposite direction with my companions (whoever they were) until we could go no further. In front of us at the top of the street was a steep hill or bank/almost vertical incline made of grass and mud as far as I could tell. I looked up and there was a gap, which I know sounds strange but the incline was like a funnel shape. Hence there was a gap to squeeze through to get to the top.

Through the gap I could see a mystified moose (yes I said moose) looking down at me. It looked rather confused as though it was trying to figure out how to get down to the level I was at through this narrow gap. The next thing I knew was that my companions had all scrambled up the incline, squeezed through the gap and were on the other side. As they did this the poor moose bolted in the opposite direction and I never saw it again.

This left me at the bottom on my own. So I began to climb looking for rocks to hold onto and footholds in the clods of soil and grass etc. As I climbed I recall thinking “It’s Ok I’ve been trained to do this!” which is odd to say the least as I have very little climbing experience and have never been trained in reality.

As I approached the gap in the hill I realised that there was no way I was going to fit through it (even though I’ve lost over 10kg in weight recently in reality). But I could see a large lump of rock like a slab which I might be able to remove to allow me to get through.

So hanging, rather expertly, onto the face of the slope with my left hand and both feet, I began digging away and loosening this slab with my right hand. It came free and I was able to pull it out and drop it to the ground some way beneath me, without a thought or concern that there might be someone coming up behind me, as this slab would have seriously injured them or worse.

This left the gap big enough for me to get through but I do not recall going through it in the dream or seeing what else was on the other side. END.

14th November Dream 2:

This dream began with a warning announcement which went something like this...

“There is an escaped Gorilla on the loose which is considered to be extremely dangerous!”

I heard words to this effect at the start of the dream but do not know the source e.g. TV, Radio etc.

A significant amount of time seemed to elapse in this dream before anything else of significance happened (although it was likely only seconds in reality) and in this interim period I recall nothing much else.

The next part of the dream I remember is that we (myself and this time I’m pretty certain it was my wife and kids, their grandparents, possibly also some friends) were out in the back yard/garden of a property which I have since come to conclude is my father’s home/farmhouse, although it was not exactly the same as it is now.

The kids were likely playing in the garden and I have no doubt there was food involved as well. For some reason which I do not recall I went round the front of the property down the path at the side and as I turned the corner was confronted by (you guessed it) al large gorilla.

Remembering the announcement at the beginning of the dream, I legged it (ran) back round the house to warn everyone else shouting “there’s a gorilla get inside!” or words to that effect. The gorilla followed me but by the time it came round the house everyone including myself was inside the house.

We watched from the kitchen with the door closed as the gorilla broke into the wooden framed conservatory in front of the kitchen area and stepped inside. It was at this point that I noticed it was holding what appeared to be a baby gorilla in it’s left arm, making this a female gorilla (assumed).

Someone said “It looks hungry!” (much like the other animals appeared to be in the first dream) so we offered it some fruit gesturing hands to mouth as if to eat. If gorilla’s can smile then this one did so.

I then became aware of a commotion in one of the adjacent rooms to the kitchen and so went to investigate. As I looked into my father’s larder/pantry I could see on the other side of the window (at the side of the house) another much bigger and certainly more aggressive gorilla, the male. This is the one that the earlier warning had been about, I felt sure of that.

At that point it wasn’t inside the house but was determined to be. I do not know if the female with child was its mate (although assumed this) and it did not seem to know that they were just round the corner in the conservatory.

Now it gets weird. This gorilla began removing the window to the larder/pantry to gain access but not as you might expect with banging and smashing and ripping etc. but with power tools. It had a power screwdriver and was removing the window frame from the outside very carefully, although there was no mistaking it was angry.

As the only thing between it and my family, I stood my ground and watched it, helpless to do anything else and perhaps waiting for the inevitable confrontation. The gorilla managed to remove part of the frame and stuck its face through and then it spoke. (No I haven’t been watching The Shining or Planet of the Apes recently).

It said “This is mine!” and/or “I made this!” which I believe was in reference to the house (which is impossible as it’s over 300 years old). The dream then ended before any confrontation happened with the grumpy gorilla. END.

If I make anything of these dreams I will post my thoughts, however I am waiting to see if there is going to be any more animal madness over the next few nights!

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why should it mean anything?
Our role as Christians is to live a Christ like life, to witness by word and deed to the reality of Jesus.

You need to remember that God is a God of order, he will not send you a cryptic message.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why should it mean anything?
Our role as Christians is to live a Christ like life, to witness by word and deed to the reality of Jesus.

You need to remember that God is a God of order, he will not send you a cryptic message.

Thanks for your thoughts Tolworth John.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings C8-@! My apologies for not keeping up with you very well. You showed up at the Forum again right at about the exact time I was getting burned out, and I haven't been very active since.

But let me tell you this: Your dreams bare strong marks of authority, and you relate them very articulately (i.e. you're a good writer). You posting more now is a good sign to me, as it means you would be a good prospect as someone to get to know better. Being a regular recipient of dreams from the Lord makes investing that kind of time more worthwhile, because once I know you and your personal life better things start getting a lot easier. On the down side, your dreams are a little tougher than normal, LoL. But I'm starting to get some energy back from when I was doing interpretations here before (I'm nowhere near 100%, but trying to make my way back now).

Anyway, let's try this one then. I'm gonna have to throw shots in the dark at first here until we hit something we both sense is on target.
For the past couple of nights I’ve had dreams where wild animals have featured prominently.

13th November Dream 1:

I was walking up a street with an incline. I was with others, perhaps my family, but I am not certain exactly who was with me at the time. I recall coming round the corner into this particular street/road and commenting about a new building or business on the corner that would perhaps be noisy.

On the other side of the street as I was walking up it there was an enclosure or wall which looked like the boundary of a zoo or wildlife park, but may not have been. The reason I assume this is because above the wall or fence, walking along a raised metallic gangway/gantry in the opposite direction to me, was a lion.

This was a lean lion and looked like a female rather than a male as it had no mane. It looked rather pathetic and emaciated. Behind the lion there was a hobbling horse, its left front fetlock seemed to be injured and it was keeping this hoof off the ground as it limped along behind the lion. It too looked like a hungry horse.

I recall thinking that the horse was at risk of being attacked and eaten by the lion if it turned around but then changed my mind about this as the lion looked as though it was in no fit state to attack anything. Both these animals were above the containing wall/enclosure on this metal walkway or scaffold and both looked rather miserable.

I proceeded up the street in the opposite direction with my companions (whoever they were) until we could go no further. In front of us at the top of the street was a steep hill or bank/almost vertical incline made of grass and mud as far as I could tell. I looked up and there was a gap, which I know sounds strange but the incline was like a funnel shape. Hence there was a gap to squeeze through to get to the top.

Through the gap I could see a mystified moose (yes I said moose) looking down at me. It looked rather confused as though it was trying to figure out how to get down to the level I was at through this narrow gap. The next thing I knew was that my companions had all scrambled up the incline, squeezed through the gap and were on the other side. As they did this the poor moose bolted in the opposite direction and I never saw it again.

This left me at the bottom on my own. So I began to climb looking for rocks to hold onto and footholds in the clods of soil and grass etc. As I climbed I recall thinking “It’s Ok I’ve been trained to do this!” which is odd to say the least as I have very little climbing experience and have never been trained in reality.

As I approached the gap in the hill I realised that there was no way I was going to fit through it (even though I’ve lost over 10kg in weight recently in reality). But I could see a large lump of rock like a slab which I might be able to remove to allow me to get through.

So hanging, rather expertly, onto the face of the slope with my left hand and both feet, I began digging away and loosening this slab with my right hand. It came free and I was able to pull it out and drop it to the ground some way beneath me, without a thought or concern that there might be someone coming up behind me, as this slab would have seriously injured them or worse.

This left the gap big enough for me to get through but I do not recall going through it in the dream or seeing what else was on the other side. END.

Now, the animals in your dreams are references to people. They are either Christians who are carnally-minded, or they are people who know you and your family and possibly aspire to become Christian, but have no idea how carnally-minded they are. The inclines in this dream are tests in life which are difficult to get through. You and those Christians with which you associate know that believers are called to endure trails and overcome them, but the "animals" (i.e. these carnally-minded ones) in your dream do not know this. Hence the moose is seeking to go down the incline in the hill, whereas you and your friends are seeking to go up it. In other words, they are trying to avoid trials instead of go through them. That the lion and the horse "look miserable" is a reference to the emotional and mental state of these people. They are not being "fed" the things they need. This likely refers to not being "fed" proper teaching from a Christian perspective. In other words, they are not being taught by anyone that the believer must go through trials rather than avoid them (going through trials is especially obvious with from the incline shaped like a funnel). In other words, they appear to be operating under the impression that one should simply be "blessed," and they must not be "on the level" of (the gangway) believers like you, your friends and your family, who can overcome obstacles easily that they can't. Lastly, the final trial (maybe something that has happened recently, or something that stands out in your past) has been especially difficult for you to get through. Hence all the crawling and digging, whereas your friends got through that one fairly easily. So look for a particular test you've gone through where it was especially difficult for you for some reason. This may key you in on who the people are around you who might be watching you and your friends/ family, and are seeking Christ but have no idea what true Christianity is all about.

The second dream feeds off the first, and deals especially with a couple; a female who has a child (or is pregnant) and who is interesting in learning about the faith (hence smiling at your "food" gesture), and a man who is downright angry, either at Christians and/ or at God Himself. This person actually poses something of a threat to your church or family in some way, and has the power to do it some harm. But I would suggest trying to figure out the initial dream first.

God bless, and good talking to you again! My sincere apologies for not doing a good job of following up on the dreams you posted about a month ago. Like I said, I've just been really burnt out lately, and with a number of other things to do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings C8-@! My apologies for not keeping up with you very well. You showed up at the Forum again right at about the exact time I was getting burned out, and I haven't been very active since.

But let me tell you this: Your dreams bare strong marks of authority, and you relate them very articulately (i.e. you're a good writer). You posting more now is a good sign to me, as it means you would be a good prospect as someone to get to know better. Being a regular recipient of dreams from the Lord makes investing that kind of time more worthwhile, because once I know you and your personal life better things start getting a lot easier. On the down side, your dreams are a little tougher than normal, LoL. But I'm starting to get some energy back from when I was doing interpretations here before (I'm nowhere near 100%, but trying to make my way back now).

Anyway, let's try this one then. I'm gonna have to throw shots in the dark at first here until we hit something we both sense is on target.

Now, the animals in your dreams are references to people. They are either Christians who are carnally-minded, or they are people who know you and your family and possibly aspire to become Christian, but have no idea how carnally-minded they are. The inclines in this dream are tests in life which are difficult to get through. You and those Christians with which you associate know that believers are called to endure trails and overcome them, but the "animals" (i.e. these carnally-minded ones) in your dream do not know this. Hence the moose is seeking to go down the incline in the hill, whereas you and your friends are seeking to go up it. In other words, they are trying to avoid trials instead of go through them. That the lion and the horse "look miserable" is a reference to the emotional and mental state of these people. They are not being "fed" the things they need. This likely refers to not being "fed" proper teaching from a Christian perspective. In other words, they are not being taught by anyone that the believer must go through trials rather than avoid them (going through trials is especially obvious with from the incline shaped like a funnel). In other words, they appear to be operating under the impression that one should simply be "blessed," and they must not be "on the level" of (the gangway) believers like you, your friends and your family, who can overcome obstacles easily that they can't. Lastly, the final trial (maybe something that has happened recently, or something that stands out in your past) has been especially difficult for you to get through. Hence all the crawling and digging, whereas your friends got through that one fairly easily. So look for a particular test you've gone through where it was especially difficult for you for some reason. This may key you in on who the people are around you who might be watching you and your friends/ family, and are seeking Christ but have no idea what true Christianity is all about.

The second dream feeds off the first, and deals especially with a couple; a female who has a child (or is pregnant) and who is interesting in learning about the faith (hence smiling at your "food" gesture), and a man who is downright angry, either at Christians and/ or at God Himself. This person actually poses something of a threat to your church or family in some way, and has the power to do it some harm. But I would suggest trying to figure out the initial dream first.

God bless, and good talking to you again! My sincere apologies for not doing a good job of following up on the dreams you posted about a month ago. Like I said, I've just been really burnt out lately, and with a number of other things to do.

Hi Hidden

Good to hear from you again but sad to hear that you’ve been burned out recently. I trust that you are now reignited again.

I appreciate how difficult it can be to keep abreast on forums such as this with any consistency, as life also has a tendency to happen. I too have had that experience recently hence my delay in responding to you.

Thank you for appreciating my articulation by the way and for your thoughts and insight as I think there is definitely something here to work with.

I have had to put these dreams on the ‘back burner’ due to recent events (which I will get too presently) but posted them quickly so as not to forget them as I do think there is something to be understood. I don’t post all my dreams, just the ‘tough’ ones as you observe which I’m struggling to figure out. Most are pretty obvious to me but the odd one or two like this one are so bizarre that I don’t always get a clear impression (or any at all).

To be honest I’ve been wondering if I’m turning into Pharaoh dreaming about animals (I wish, right?) and have been avoiding the horses around my father’s place just in case one of them speaks to me like Balaam’s Donkey!?!

Anyway those events I was speaking of... a couple of days after having these dreams I was called upon to help my brother move house. This is something we do every couple of years or so as life progresses and needs arise. Usually one of us moves and then soon after the other, so perhaps it’s my turn again next which may have a bearing on dream two but let’s deal with dream one first as you say.

I think you are spot on in relation to the first dream being about trials and tests and I am particularly intrigued by the elevations and what they might mean. Based on your thoughts and observations I will elaborate on this further.

I am leaning towards an understanding that the horse and the lion in dream one are perhaps my own brother and sister in law respectively, who are now in a worldly (if that’s what you mean by carnal) sense elevated above us on this gantry/platform or perhaps even ‘treadmill’. But in a spiritual sense, even though they claim to be Christians and are very active within their own church setting, are in fact impoverished and famished.

We are going in very different directions as families, both in the dream and in reality. They are seeking status and recognition within their own spheres by accumulation of bigger and better e.g. the house they have now purchased and moved into is bigger and in a more prestigious location than their last one, even though they do not necessarily need a bigger and better property. I believe that they are looking towards future ‘earthly security’ rather than heavenly security.

Hence, they are on the secular ‘treadmill’ and I know that my brother (the [work] horse) is not entirely happy about this as he has expressed as much to me recently about looking for another job etc. I believe that he is lame (stressed out and ill but suppressing it) however is following my sister in law (the lioness) who, despite being in front, I believe is the driving force (front wheel drive that is, no BMW’s) perhaps for fear of being eaten!?

This may sound awful, but as his best man on their wedding day almost 20 years ago I asked him if he was certain about marrying her as I suspected then (even in my own Christian immaturity) that they were unevenly yoked! I am certain that my brother is saved but cannot say the same about my sister in law as she only developed what I would call an ‘interest’ in Christianity in order to marry him.

As for me and my house...well my story of late has been one of loss of status and recognition (not that I had all that much to begin with) as I am now not only unemployed but have had to give up my profession as well. As a family we now face the prospect of losing our rented home, however, the upside to this is that it has drawn me and hence we as a family closer to the Lord and becoming much more dependent on Him, more heavenly focussed you might say.

That funnel shaped incline is likely the journey ahead for us and for me especially looks quite difficult, however it will ultimately elevate us above and beyond the treadmill that my brother and his wife are currently on (although not necessarily materially). I am encouraged by the element of the dream in which I felt trained and qualified and the fact that I was swinging around on this incline like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible!

Now, as for the mystified moose???

That bit still perplexes me somewhat although I do have a theory on this. I think that my companions in the dream were probably my own wife and boys, or 3 of them at least. I’m glad they scrambled up the funnel shaped incline so quickly and took the moose at the top with them, so to speak.

I believe that the moose could represent my youngest son who is only 2 and (unlike his brothers) is completely oblivious to our current predicament (i.e. already elevated above us) and thus mystified as to why his family are beneath him.

Why a moose you might well ask? There is an answer for that too.

Currently on British TV there is a commercial running that features a dog called Moose, which constantly asks its owner “What doing?” My 2 year old also comes and asks me the very same question so often that for the past month or so I have been calling him Moose!

Many thanks for taking time to impart your knowledge and wisdom with these dreams Hidden, it really has helped.

I now also have a clearer impression of what part 2 might mean and will get to that in due course, but for now, Moose needs me!

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good to hear from you again but sad to hear that you’ve been burned out recently. I trust that you are now reignited again.

Not even close, LoL. But I'm gonna break my own rules today and bounce in for a second, both to respond to you and a few others privately.
As a family we now face the prospect of losing our rented home, however, the upside to this is that it has drawn me and hence we as a family closer to the Lord and becoming much more dependent on Him, more heavenly focussed you might say.

Bingo! I think this is dead on, and may indeed be the trial spoken of in the dream, because your entire family is involved. And I could see being unemployed being especially hard on you in particular.
That bit still perplexes me somewhat although I do have a theory on this. I think that my companions in the dream were probably my own wife and boys, or 3 of them at least. I’m glad they scrambled up the funnel shaped incline so quickly and took the moose at the top with them, so to speak.

I believe that the moose could represent my youngest son who is only 2 and (unlike his brothers) is completely oblivious to our current predicament (i.e. already elevated above us) and thus mystified as to why his family are beneath him.

It's possible the "Moose" is your two-year old. But it didn't witness to my spirit the first time I read these paragraphs. Keep in mind that this section of the dream is still future. You have yet to fully go through the trial yet, and when it gets to the tougher part for you to "pass through," this is when you and your family will encounter the Moose. Plus, as I was writing that, the Spirit spoke to me that it would be unnatural for your son to be depicted as not with your family. I get the impression that it is an older person. Moose scare easily, just as this one did in your dream. So keep a look out for someone who has a great deal of fears, especially fears about having to lead a family while unemployed. Maybe an older relative or associate.

And keep in mind that the focus of the dream is that you are to be a witness of strength in the midst of this coming trial, and that people are watching you. :oldthumbsup:

If you don't hear from me for a week or two, don't worry. Just limiting my involvement at this place for a while.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not even close, LoL. But I'm gonna break my own rules today and bounce in for a second, both to respond to you and a few others privately.

Bingo! I think this is dead on, and may indeed be the trial spoken of in the dream, because your entire family is involved. And I could see being unemployed being especially hard on you in particular.

It's possible the "Moose" is your two-year old. But it didn't witness to my spirit the first time I read these paragraphs. Keep in mind that this section of the dream is still future. You have yet to fully go through the trial yet, and when it gets to the tougher part for you to "pass through," this is when you and your family will encounter the Moose. Plus, as I was writing that, the Spirit spoke to me that it would be unnatural for your son to be depicted as not with your family. I get the impression that it is an older person. Moose scare easily, just as this one did in your dream. So keep a look out for someone who has a great deal of fears, especially fears about having to lead a family while unemployed. Maybe an older relative or associate.

And keep in mind that the focus of the dream is that you are to be a witness of strength in the midst of this coming trial, and that people are watching you. :oldthumbsup:

If you don't hear from me for a week or two, don't worry. Just limiting my involvement at this place for a while.

Thanks Hidden

Sorry I haven’t replied sooner I’ve been having problems accessing this site for a couple of days, I think it has been down...???

I take your point about the Moose and agree that it would be unusual/unnatural for us all not to be together as a family. That said the only other person I can think that the Moose might represent is my Father, who does tend to be anxious at times and worries about things.

Naturally, he is concerned not only about our current predicament as a family but also my brother and his family, as I think he too is uneasy about the state of my brother’s health and the direction his life is going in terms of taking on more stress and responsibility etc. hence why he might be looking down on us both, perplexed and mystified, feeling powerless to do much about it.

I have been mulling over your latest thoughts since reading them and now get the impression that the other side of the gap in the funnel could well be my father’s house, my earthly father that is not my Heavenly Father, even though both their houses have many rooms. The reason for this being that Part two of this dream was set at my father’s house which, if we are made homeless any time soon, would more than likely be where we end up living. Also, unlike my rented home and my brother’s new mortgaged property, his house is ‘bought and paid for’ hence elevated above ours.

Whilst not ideal (for reasons I won’t elaborate on here) this might be necessary and possibly part of God’s future plan, although I am not confident about this yet. His house is certainly large enough to accommodate the 6 of us and has featured in my dreams several times. It was provided by God over 20 years ago in an unusual if not miraculous way and I (unlike my brother) was very much a part of that story and continue to be entwined with it.

Nonetheless in terms of inheritance my brother would still be entitled to his share and that is perhaps where the Gorilla comes in. Although I am not sure about this either, but at present it seems to be the only thing that makes any sense to me about the second dream.

Permit me to expound.

Supposing that I and my family move in with my aging father out of necessity, suppose this becomes a more permanent arrangement than at first anticipated, which might account for the time lag at the start of dream two? Although initially I do not think my brother would mind this situation, however given time there could become a growing resentment brooding, hence the announcement at the start about the dangerous Gorilla on the loose.

In terms of this property he is the only one who could potentially, as you say, “do me and my family harm” by insisting on or staking his claim e.g. “This is Mine!”. However, what he perhaps doesn’t realise is that even though I am the oldest, I would sign it all over to him in an instant rather than fall out with him over it. Although it hasn’t escaped my attention either that this statement does not necessarily corroborate my action of ‘standing my ground’ in the dream.

Another interesting observation is that, even though I mentioned ‘grandparents’ in the dream, I do not explicitly recall my father being there; hence this dream could be set posthumously with respect to him. Also, my brother (unlike myself) is pretty handy with ‘power tools’ and would be capable of removing the window from the outside if he so wished, which may be symbolic of legal matters?

I still do not know who the female Gorilla represents? I assumed that they were mates but was not convinced of this either. But if it is my sister in law then it would have to be a future pregnancy or child as both her current children are older than my eldest. However, if it is her then it is encouraging that she was more passive and accepting of the food on offer, especially if this is indicative of spiritual rather than physical sustenance?

I also find it interesting that she (the female) came round to the back of the house near the kitchen (where food is prepared) and he (the male) broke into the pantry/larder where food is stored. There is definitely a link with the need for food in both of these dreams hence I am inclined to believe that the animals in these dreams represent the same people because of this, although cannot be certain.

Another theme which seems to pop up in both dreams is ‘turning corners’. The first dream begins with me/us turning a corner into the street with the incline and a new building or business on the corner. In the second dream I go down the path at the side of my father’s house (for reasons unknown) and turned the corner to be confronted by the female Gorilla.

Of course ‘turning a corner’ is a well known idiom for things having improved or moving on to bigger and better things. I certainly hope so, even though it could be an uphill battle and there may be steep inclines and more trials to overcome.

As further confirmation of this and recalling your own observation that "the believer must go through trials rather than avoid them" my devotional reading recently (Acts 25 when Paul is thrown into prison) highlighted the fact that dealing with problems, trials and challenges in life is all part of the ministry into which we are called to serve and not a hindrance to it as we often perceive.

Recently I have been taken out of Egypt (off the treadmill) resulting in a deeper relationship with the Lord and into a new ministry, which may be represented by the new building or business on the corner in my first dream.

Perhaps in these dreams I am being given a glimpse or indication of some of the trials and problems to come as I continue on this climb, along with scripture to reinforce and encourage me not to give up or be tempted to return to the treadmill when the going gets tough (as I have done in the past).

I have had personal 'glimpses' of the future in dreams before which have come to pass, so perhaps I will encounter the Gorilla at some point in the future too? No doubt if and when I do I will recall this dream as I recalled others then.

Upvote 0