United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's funny.

1 cow can feed a family of 5 for an entire year. That cow can eat naturally growing grass (rotational grazing) without any pesticides or anything. This cow has EVERYTHING you need, ALL of the essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fatty acids. Yes, including vitamin C.

How much land do you need to feed "vegans"? You need tons and tons of fields, all loaded with toxic pesticides and fertilizers. And then when you harvest these crops, tons of insects, field mice, rabbits etc are killed. It's a conglomerate corporations dream...manufacturing proccessed soylent garbage kibbel like food for the masses.

These climate change alarmists are being used by the world's billionaires and they don't even realize it.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Here is a fine example of satanic vegan garbage in the first 10mins:

...what do you mean "satanic vegan"?

Those aren't inherently overlapping concepts, you do understand that right? as there are Christian vegans out there.

I'd go as far as saying that there are more satanic meat eaters than there are satanic vegans.

I can't tell if your account is a satire account to troll all of us, or if you're serious lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Or if you prefer a different translation:

29 God also told them, “Look! I have given you every seed-bearing plant that grows throughout the earth, along with every tree that grows seed-bearing fruit. They will produce your food.

Upvote 0