Birmingham
✟9,780.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can we please have Anglo-Catholic as a faith option?

I am not sure where to ask this but if someone can make that happen that would be great.

blessings

you mean that the Anglican church and the RCC are now very much the same?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
you mean that the Anglican church and the RCC are now very much the same?
Matters concerning the Anglican Ordinariates can be and are discussed in the Catholic section. Respectfully and without any issues. So you just have to figure out how non-Catholic you are as an Anglo-Catholic, and decide whether you need something else or not.

Upvote 0

In-Christ-Alone

Feb 28, 2021
Birmingham
✟9,780.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matters concerning the Anglican Ordinariates can be and are discussed in the Catholic section. Respectfully and without any issues. So you just have to figure out how non-Catholic you are as an Anglo-Catholic, and decide whether you need something else or not.

does not really interest me.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Can we please have Anglo-Catholic as a faith option?

I am not sure where to ask this but if someone can make that happen that would be great.

Hi! You are more than welcome to participate on the Anglican forum here along with all the other Anglicans who are members of CF: Anglo-Catholics, Evangelical Anglicans, Broad Churchmen, Charismatic Episcopalians, Anglicans of all stripes speaking freely and respecting the other members who may have somewhat different views on some matters of faith or practice. If were to guess at it, I'd say that most members are Anglo-Catholic in orientation at present.

Upvote 0