• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Anger and Chaos

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
These are the dreams that God gave me last night and just now.

In the first dream, I was sitting around a table and I saw my significant other sitting beside one of my former best friend, the same best friend that Jesus Christ has warned me about so many times. I was sitting across from them and I was angry because my former best friend kept seeing beside him and vice vera and walking with him and vice versa and they both were quite fine with it. They even went together to buy food while I was left sitting by myself as usual and I stayed quiet because I did not want to cause a scene.

In another dream, I had just now, I saw my former best friend and I was walking past her and she came up to me with major attitude aking if I spoke to my significant other and I got angry. Then my former best friend went up to some of my former high school classmates, then, one of my classmates from high school, whispered something to her, and then this classmate saw my significant other and shouted to him that he was wicked. I began getting angry because my former best friend gave the impression to this former classmate that she and my significant other were together, apparently going out with us at the same time.

I started getting extremely angry breaking things, shouting. Then I heard my significant other saying that his friends told him I was muttering worrying about him and my former best friend. Then my significant other male friends who I know started getting angry at me for being very angry and was coming up together in my face angrily shouting obviously blaming me for the everything that took place. These are the same friends I sat with for over 3 years and they could clearly see that I was not causing or giving any problems, but was very quiet, and these same friends were so quick to blame me for everything. These same friends should have known that me getting very angry is out of character for me but this been happening ever since my former best friend has attached herself to my significant other like they are together going up and down while I am left on my own.

Despite warning my significant other about her, and what Jesus Christ has revealed me, my significant other still allows her to attach herself on him, knowing that it makes me uneasy, uncomfortable and angry as any normal person in any relationship would be.

Guess what? My life is not normal like others. I am dealing with the fact that I have no memory of being together with my significant other and having children causing me to constantly deal with severe insecurity every single day. about our relationship I am not secure in my relationship with my significant other because I have no memory of that relationship, it is like it did not happen in the first place. So why significant other would you knowing the serious issues I face still put me in a position to constantly make me feel insecure.

Is my former best friend so much more important to you than I am, that you would sacrifice my psychological health and welfare in order to prove to me and others that you both are just simply friends. The powers that be sent her to disrupt our relationship causing problems and she is doing just that, because she is very quiet sometimes you think she is genuine but she is not. She knows what upsets me and she is doing everything to make me feel uncomfortable and angry. She knows that she just sitting beside you is enough to make me feel super insecure and angry and she continually does it. If she was a genuine friend she would understand why I am angry with what she was doing and she would back off completely but she has been constantly doing the complete opposite and you keep allowing her to.

I have no choice, but to walk away from you significant other, because I will not let you or anybody to continually put me through this angry mess I am in. I am constantly angry which is completely out of character for me. I cannot hope to ever recover if I am constantly being made to feel angry for something I have every right to be angry about.

Significant other, I am extremely insecure because I am not connected to you and my children. I feel constantly alone with no strong connection with anybody whatsoever and I am alone. I am constantly separated from you and my children physically, emotionally, and psychologically. I see my family slipping away every single day and then I see you comfortable with my best friend hanging out, talking like everything is okay while I am literally dying inside every single day because I can't communicate and spend time with you and be normal like she can. You are connecting with her in ways I can only wish I could but cannot and she is taking advantage of that.

I have multiple personalities, I am not trying to be constantly difficult on purpose.

I am tired.

• Prayers
Reactions: Sarah G

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is wise not to allow anger to be my significant other or my mentor. While I can be angry, I also can misunderstand what is going on. If I can give in to anger, also I can feel entitled to what I am not entitled to.

"swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; because the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God." (in James 1:19-20)

Upvote 0