Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Numbers 21:5. they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!"
6. Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.

Jude 5. Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6. And the [angels / messengers] who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

The transliteral is "messenger" or "messenger of God". In regards to any "Election," "The Elect;" that only applies to human beings.

#1. The word-s messenger-s is translated as Angel-s. #2. Messenger-s can be a person-s from the Kingdom of God or a person-s born here. #3. Wings symbolizes status and are not literal. #4. The messenger-s who have 4 wings here on earth are the same person-s who later have 6 wings in the Kingdom of God. Seraph-s are Seraphim-s which means, "Beings of Fire." It is parabolic for "Beings of Judgement." Cherub-s are Cherubim-s which means "Highest Guardian or Spiritual Beings." The Seraphim in Isaiah 6 are the same person-s in Revelation, translated as "Beasts" or Creature-s. The correct translation should be "Living Being-s." According to the following scripture it is impossible for Michael to be Jesus.

Revelation 12:7-11

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels (messengers) fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels (messengers) fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven (in Genesis God calls the earth heaven) any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels (messengers) were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

So how did Michael and his angels overcome Satan?

by the Blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony

So if Michael and his messengers overcame the devil by the blood of the LAMB, how is he the Lamb?

Only (Jesus / Yahshua) is the Lamb of God The Bible uses the terms מלאך אלהים (melakh Elohiym; messenger of God), מלאך יהוה (melakh Adonai; messenger of the Lord), בני אלוהים (b'nai Elohiym; sons of God) and הקודשים (ha-qodeshim; the holy ones) to refer to beings traditionally interpreted as angels. The word "angel" in English (from Old English and German Engel), French (from Old French angele), Spanish, and many other Romance languages are derived from the Latin angelus, itself derived from Koine Greek: άγγελος, angelos, "messenger" (pl. άγγελοι). The ultimate etymology of that word in Greek is uncertain.

The rationalist view of angels, as held by Maimonides, Gersonides, Samuel Ibn Tibbon, etc., states that God's actions are never mediated by a violation of the laws of nature. Rather, all such interactions are by way of messengers. Maimonides harshly states that the average person's understanding of the term "angel" is ignorant in the extreme.

The origin of angels in history is quite complicated to figure out, due to angels or similar spirit beings being found within many cultures around the globe.

Angels are also found within Sumerian, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian and Greek writings. Serapis (Latin spelling, or Sarapis in Greek) was a syncretic Hellenistic-Egyptian god in Antiquity. It is well known that ancient Sumerian texts predated the Hebrew book of Genesis, including the idea of the existence of angels.

Although called different names, angels can also be found within other religions, mythologies, and lore. Hinduism has avatars, Buddhism has devas and bodhisattvas, the Greeks wrote about daimons, and other spirit beings similar to angels, such as guardian spirits and spirit guides, have been taught by tribal cultures.

The reality is this from a biblical perspective. A messenger of God is a person either here on earth, or from the Kingdom of God. The number of wings is symbolic of status, nothing more. The difference being a real person, or Pagan mythology.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Daniel 10:21
but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your minister.)

Yahshua is the one dressed in linen.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Angel Of The Lord

Angel also means "messenger"

Rev 22:8-9

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me.
But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"

The messenger told John not to bow down, he was a fellow servant.

Zech 3:4
The (angel / messenger) said to those who were standing before him, "Take off his filthy clothes." Then he said to him, "See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put rich garments on you."

The messenger of Yahwah in this verse is saying he has taken away his sin and puts new garments on him. If this is a messenger and not God, then what he is doing is blasphemous. Matt 9:2-6; Mark 2:5-11; Luke 5:21-24.

Matthew 9:6
But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Mark 2:7
Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

Mark 2:10
But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

Luke 5:21
And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?

Luke 5:24
But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.

Luke 7:49
And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also?

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Judges 13:17-18
Then Manoah inquired of the angel of the LORD, "What is your name, so that we may honor you when your word comes true?"
He replied, "Why do you ask my name? It is a secret.
(Hebrew meaning: remarkable, secret, wonderful.)

Judges 13:19-20, 22
Then Manoah took a young goat, together with the grain offering, and sacrificed it on a rock to the LORD...

As the flame blazed up from the altar toward heaven, the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame. Seeing this, Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground...

"We are doomed to die!" he said to his wife. "We have seen God!" (a elohiym)

When the only being mentioned is the angel of the Lord, why then does Manoah exclaim that he's seen God? Angels don't accept worship.

Judges 2:1-4
The angel of the LORD went up from Gilgal to Bokim and said,

• "I brought you up out of Egypt and
  • led you into the land that I swore to give to your forefathers.
  • I said,
  • 'I will never break my covenant with you,
The Lord or God is never mentioned here. It is only the angel.

• This angel claims he led these people out of Egypt.
  • This angel claims he was the one who promised them a better place.
  • This angel claims he promised never to break his covenant.

That means this angel also implies he was the one who made the covenant in the first place with these people. When these are the things God has done and said, if this angel were not God, then would he also be blaspheming?

and you shall not make a covenant with the people of this land, but you shall break down their altars.'

• Yet you have disobeyed me. Why have you done this?
This angel doesn't say "you disobeyed God" or "you disobeyed the Lord" this angel says "you disobeyed me" Why?

• Now therefore I tell you that
  • I will not drive them out before you; they will be thorns in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you."
When the angel of the LORD had spoken these things to all the Israelites, the people wept aloud,

Unlike many of the Bible passages which alternate between the Angel of the Lord and the Lord, this passage only refers to "the Angel of the Lord." And yet this angel is speaking in first person, not in third as you would expect.

In Hebrew many times the only way to tell what the meaning of a word is, is in the context it’s used. The same is also true with Greek. Angel can mean created being, or it can mean messenger. Arch means principal or chief.

Yahshua is called the Word of God, because he knows the will of the Father. And for that reason he speaks for the Father.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Numbers 21:5. they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!"
6. Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.

Jude 5. Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6. And the [angels / messengers] who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

The transliteral is "messenger" or "messenger of God". In regards to any "Election," "The Elect;" that only applies to human beings.

#1. The word-s messenger-s is translated as Angel-s. #2. Messenger-s can be a person-s from the Kingdom of God or a person-s born here. #3. Wings symbolizes status and are not literal. #4. The messenger-s who have 4 wings here on earth are the same person-s who later have 6 wings in the Kingdom of God. Seraph-s are Seraphim-s which means, "Beings of Fire." It is parabolic for "Beings of Judgement." Cherub-s are Cherubim-s which means "Highest Guardian or Spiritual Beings." The Seraphim in Isaiah 6 are the same person-s in Revelation, translated as "Beasts" or Creature-s. The correct translation should be "Living Being-s." According to the following scripture it is impossible for Michael to be Jesus.

Revelation 12:7-11

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels (messengers) fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels (messengers) fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven (in Genesis God calls the earth heaven) any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels (messengers) were cast out with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

So how did Michael and his angels overcome Satan?

by the Blood of the Lamb, and the word of their testimony

So if Michael and his messengers overcame the devil by the blood of the LAMB, how is he the Lamb?

Only (Jesus / Yahshua) is the Lamb of God The Bible uses the terms מלאך אלהים (melakh Elohiym; messenger of God), מלאך יהוה (melakh Adonai; messenger of the Lord), בני אלוהים (b'nai Elohiym; sons of God) and הקודשים (ha-qodeshim; the holy ones) to refer to beings traditionally interpreted as angels. The word "angel" in English (from Old English and German Engel), French (from Old French angele), Spanish, and many other Romance languages are derived from the Latin angelus, itself derived from Koine Greek: άγγελος, angelos, "messenger" (pl. άγγελοι). The ultimate etymology of that word in Greek is uncertain.

The rationalist view of angels, as held by Maimonides, Gersonides, Samuel Ibn Tibbon, etc., states that God's actions are never mediated by a violation of the laws of nature. Rather, all such interactions are by way of messengers. Maimonides harshly states that the average person's understanding of the term "angel" is ignorant in the extreme.

The origin of angels in history is quite complicated to figure out, due to angels or similar spirit beings being found within many cultures around the globe.

Angels are also found within Sumerian, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian and Greek writings. Serapis (Latin spelling, or Sarapis in Greek) was a syncretic Hellenistic-Egyptian god in Antiquity. It is well known that ancient Sumerian texts predated the Hebrew book of Genesis, including the idea of the existence of angels.

Although called different names, angels can also be found within other religions, mythologies, and lore. Hinduism has avatars, Buddhism has devas and bodhisattvas, the Greeks wrote about daimons, and other spirit beings similar to angels, such as guardian spirits and spirit guides, have been taught by tribal cultures.

The reality is this from a biblical perspective. A messenger of God is a person either here on earth, or from the Kingdom of God. The number of wings is symbolic of status, nothing more. The difference being a real person, or Pagan mythology.

First and foremost, Jesus is NOT a created being

Only in the sense that He is a messenger (again, NOT a created being), called the Angel of Jehovah. He is the One who appeared to Moses in the burning bush, whose name was "I Am." In the New Testament He identifies Himself as the great "I Am." (John 8:58)

Example:

Exodus 3

1Now Moses was keeping the flock of his father-in-law, Jethro, the priest of Midian, and he led his flock to the west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God.

2And the angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. 3And Moses said, “I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned.” 4When the LORD saw that he turned aside to see,

God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” 5Then he said, “Do not come near; take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” 6And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

1. The term "angel" means messenger, and does not always refer to created beings, but is sometimes used to refer to divinity.

Go do some searches on angel of the Lord

2. Greek philosophy, as well as Moslem and Roman Catholic tradition teach that there is a class of angels called Archangels. There is no Biblical basis for this teaching. The Bible never refers to a plurality of archangels, but only to "the Archangel."

3. The word Archangel is compounded from two words, archi, a prefix denoting "chief," and aggelo, or "messenger." He is the chief "Messenger," linking heaven to earth.

4. It is the voice of the Archangel that calls the dead from their graves. It is the voice of Christ that awakens the dead. No created being has the power to challenge the power of death.

5. It is only Christ who has the power to wrest the body of Moses from the power of death making him the first known subject of His resurrecting power.

6. Only Christ could cast Satan out of heaven.

7. Michael your Prince in Daniel 10:21 refers to the same Person as Messiah the Prince (Daniel 9:25), The Prince of princes (Daniel 8:25), The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6), The Prince of life (Acts 3:15), the Prince and Saviour (Acts 5:31), and the Prince of the kings of the earth. (Revelation 1:5)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yahshua never identifies himself as the Father, Yahwah. Yahshua was called Peniel before he was born into this world. Yahshua also said that the miracles he did were done by the Father. Yahshua also said the Father is greater than him. Yahshua also said he was an elohiym that was chosen by the Father to be His very own Son.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For (the Lord / Yahwah) himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
There are four Arch Messengers who stand by the throne of God, and it is Yahwah who resurrects the dead.

Upvote 0