beggarsall

Apr 12, 2012
Kansas
✟15,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started reading Ezekiel, and that first chapter where Ezekiel describes his vision of the Cheribum he saw has to be my favorite description of Angels in the Bible.

He describes these four-headed, four-winged, fiery, living beings accompanied by these intersecting wheels with eyeballs that moved with them. Very mobile, they never had to turn to move, they were always facing all directions. There were four of these living creatures

They weren't just fiery either they were lightningy as well. Yeah, they had lightning-fire. AWESOME!:bow:
"Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright and lightning flashed out of it" Ezekiel 1:13

Excuse my fangirling. It's just some of my favorite symbolic imagery in the bible.

Sooooo, I was just wondering you guys' thoughts on Angels?
Do you fangirl over them like me?:kiss:
What's some of your favorite verses, images, etc. about Angels?

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I started reading Ezekiel, and that first chapter where Ezekiel describes his vision of the Cheribum he saw has to be my favorite description of Angels in the Bible.

He describes these four-headed, four-winged, fiery, living beings accompanied by these intersecting wheels with eyeballs that moved with them. Very mobile, they never had to turn to move, they were always facing all directions. There were four of these living creatures

They weren't just fiery either they were lightningy as well. Yeah, they had lightning-fire. AWESOME!:bow:
"Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright and lightning flashed out of it" Ezekiel 1:13

Excuse my fangirling. It's just some of my favorite symbolic imagery in the bible.

It really depends on your definition of 'angel'. An angel can just be a messenger of Yah so anyone that is presenting his message can be classified an 'angel'. The 'Ben Elohyim', ie 'sons of God' in scripture are considered 'angels' as beings that dwell within the heavenly realm.

Classically we think of angels as being beings created by Yah that dwell in the heavenly realm. They can have many differing forms. Some winged even with differing numbers of sets of wings. Some have a mixture of animal and human traits while others appear humanoid.

They can appear as spiritual beings or take on physical form. For example 3 angels ate a meal with Abraham. An angel wrestled with Jacob and dislocated his hip. The men of Sodom tried to grab the two angels that visited Lot for sexual purposes. That all sounds pretty physical to me.

So do angels have physical form? Can their spirits leave their body to travel to earth in just the spirit? Can they change their physical form? Are they created fully grown like Adam or are some of them actually born in heaven?

In the past I was in a conflict with a coven of witches. They had the ability to see into the spiritual realm granted by their witchcraft. On two occasions during that conflict they saw angels appear to protect me. I heard about it when one of them got so scared she visited a christian friend and got saved because of it. She said the angel that appeared was several stories tall and they could see the rest of the spirit extending above the roof of the building at the time. The angel was dressed in armor with a huge sword. I had countered any witchcraft they had sent against me in the name of Yeshua and had called down angelic protection and they saw the angel that came. Most of the coven later repented and got saved when they saw the reality and power of Yah but it took all their evil being exposed and ending up in prison 1st.

Personally I have never knowingly seen an angel but I have friends with visual discernment of spirits. A pastor friend of mine sees them all the time. Some are warring angels, some ministering angels, ...

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith

I'm not familiar with chribums.^_^

Upvote 0