Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a dangerous topic. Angels and how they work have been a potential source of idolatry. God is a jealous God. Someone getting into this topic needs to be really centered on God. Given someone grew in Faith with God, they may have become aware of certain things, and plans God has had. This is about understanding more of creation to better serve God.

Angels have functions. Satan has been said to be an accuser. Arch Angel Michael is said to be mankind's advocate. Those are functions. Given I were to do a quick internet search of "Angel Names" I may quickly have been able to find websites with lists of angels. I don't know or validate how accurate those lists are, or where exactly they came from. I would point out to you that the Angels listed appear to have functions. 1/3 of the Angels in Revelations were kicked out of heaven. They had functions. Some of the function of said fallen Angels may of had to do with philosophy science and technology and other such things. Given someone were to ask why Scientists have seemed to lean more towards atheism, it may have to do with how the principalities are and certain beings.

What is a Saint? A Saint may be someone who have become one with God. His soul, and the spirit of God may have intertwined. It may be possible that God has been building "replacements."

This is what God has shown me. I find this understanding helps put together a number of pieces like pieces to a puzzle. Various media and men of God and theological concepts come together more easily with this understanding. It just seems to work.

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
An example: In the following video, at 33:00 Terance Mckenna talks about Rene Decartes, the founder of rationalism. Where did Decartes get rationalism from? An angel.

Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!(1 Corinthians 6:3)

Given someone cared to watch the rest of the video, you don't need to because it tends toward, Jung and paganism, given they did, what exactly are the elvis or gnomes or being that are being seen?

"'By what means?' the LORD asked. "'I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said. "'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.' (1 Kings 22:22)

There is cause and effect to The Spiritual. Someone who has been a professed atheist like Corey Taylor from Slipnot, has had testimony of have experiences with the spiritual. He wrote books about it. The Spiritual works in particular ways. What spirit is Corey Taylor of?

God is Holy and Separate from sin. Someone experiencing God may be able to see things more from God's point of view. In the Bible there were sorcerers and wise men in pharaohs court, they were in the court of Babylon. These people worked in particular ways. Part of the Occult was working to rediscover what those men knew. Some of them may have been seers. Given they were not of the spirit of God, they may have been off. They may have been spreading lies. Someone getting close to God has a fear of God. He may have to have a high degree of holiness. (Deuteronomy 13)

Part of Spiritual Warfare is a war of words or a war of thoughts.

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)

Rene Descartes may have been taking on the role of false teacher or false prophet. Islam and Mormonism also were said to receive their religion from an Angel. Given someone finds an atheist online that says his god is Science or Reason, that is a proof of Descartes fruit, and what it has lead to.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An example: In the following video, at 33:00 Terance Mckenna talks about Rene Decartes, the founder of rationalism. Where did Decartes get rationalism from? An angel.

Beware of some Angels:
1 Corinthians 11
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the last four or five years, I have been writing "Satan is a liar with a paintbrush" all over social media. Prior to "Democracy Dies in Darkness" for example, at the Washington Post, I was active on their facebook page almost daily attacking what God was showing me was "false advertising." Not news exactly. "False advertising." I worked to teach people about God, and fought through a lot of hate. I wrote "Satan is a liar with a paintbrush." It had been something God showed me. It didn't came from anywhere else.

The following are some notes of things I have found:
  • Given Noah, all mankind was under God at one time.
  • Israel saw the miracles. What was one of the first things they did when Moses went away? They build a false idol.
  • Philosophy of Religion is a Form of Paganism. Evidence: Faith and Reason
  • Various themes and or entities, an entity like an angel or demon, may have had a specific character or function and/or specific functions, or aspects of God and creation were spread around different false gods. They may have been painted into various mythologies. Example: It is said Satan was an Angel of Light. Apollo was a false sun god, and god of prophecy. Apollo is often seen with a snake.
  • Snakes may be associated with Trickster demons. Trickster - Wikipedia
  • In the game DOTA 2, several weeks ago, they came out with a demon hero from the Far East with a paintbrush. This may be representative of Occult or Secret Societies in The Far East.
  • A Dragon has a gold horde. I don't know exactly, but someone with a tongue of a dragon may have knowledge. Knowledge is more precious than silver or gold. He works to protect or "occult away" knowledge for himself and those he shares them with?
  • Greece and Rome were known for having "Secret Societies" or "Mystery Cults." Various well-to-do members of Greek or Roman Society, looking for political appointment or power, may have also been in these mysteries.
  • In a Democracy or Republic, who really rules? In Luke 4:1-13, the Devil states the world is his.

What is the significance of Satan being a liar with a paintbrush?

How does someone perceive the world? How does someone perceive other men or some action? How does someone perceive God? A liar may be able to shape perceptions. The Bible asserts Truth. Jesus Christ is the Light of the world. Those who love Truth love Jesus.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One story I like.. a man .. preacher needed money.. he prayed. He said.. two angels show'd up.. said.. we are waiting for the command. I think SOME could take that as if WE can command angels. Its a TRICK on words is what I see..

Well FACT.. The angels ONLY answer to God. They ONLY do His commands. So.. at 1st the preacher had no CLUE what they meant..and then just quoted the WORD.. and poof were gone. Later that week a man comes with a bag. Puts on the preaches desk. Say "I dont like you but the lord told me to give this to you" It was the exact amount he needed.

Can take this farther our lol so to speak. Well a grandmother I knew..so blessed to know that prayed 4 hours a day. One time about how she saw angels on her car. She said the second she went over the speed limit they got off. If you asked.. is it wrong sin to go over the speed limit..lol thats how she would answer. She would say..FOR ME.. and quote the word.. NEVER tell you what YOU should do.. just what the WORD said..anyway

I remember leaving a meeting (saw a preacher speaking) it was in hollywood. It was very dark. My little truck was 2 blocks away. I started to cross the street..and that sweet small voice said "RUN" I thought.. why? I am not scared. I was very happy. That sweet small voice said " when GOD tells you to do something you dont question it you do it".. lol I said.. YES.. and started to run.. I look to my left and this apartment building the two doors were open and pitch black. Just as I pass it two guys run out.. jump in the beat up baby blue car and start coming after me driving backwards.,

Now..NOW I am very scared lol. I run across the street.. I can still see the old Cath Church.. I see my truck on the other side.. the guys..right after me.. I notice.. two big guys just standing by my truck. Thinking back. WHY did not they scare me? No fear of them at all.. nothing. One was standing by he right front bumper. The other my the right door on the sidewalk.

What got me was.. just standing.. not talking. Just standing.. didnt look at me.. I JUMP in the truck .. the guys in the other car.. took off.. and I left. I KNOW what it sounds like looks like ..but I tell it exactly as it happen. Just peace around them..

Anyway.. how many times has our Father protected us and we never saw it.. dont go there. Wait a second before you drive.. speed up a little.. on and on... those cute thoughts.. like a wisper

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well FACT.. The angels ONLY answer to God. They ONLY do His commands. So.. at 1st the preacher had no CLUE what they meant..and then just quoted the WORD.. and poof were gone. Later that week a man comes with a bag. Puts on the preaches desk. Say "I dont like you but the lord told me to give this to you" It was the exact amount he needed.

A man's body is a temple. The spirit of God dwells in a man.

Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! (1 Corinthians 6:3)

God drew me to the Johnny Cash rendition of "Aint No Grave." In the song, the singer is commanding Gabriel. "Don't blow your horn till you hear from me." That struck me as profound.

What I have found is that someone working for God in meekness may be given authority. What is the focus? The focus is on God. The Lord Jesus Christ. The only way to the father is through the son. Someone proclaiming Christ right may be given authority.

I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God. (Luke 12:8)

When someone proclaims Christ, why? Are they proclaiming him through the Spirit or for some other reason?

Testimony:

It was winter 2014-2015. I was walking home alone from a bar. I hear a voice. The voice says "look left." I looked left. "Raguel." I didn't see anything. I kept walking. The voice says "look right." I looked right. The voice said "Remiel." I didn't see anything. I kept walking. For the last few years, after posting something online for God, at times, I have looked left or right kind of like watching a movie with a friend to see the expression on their face.

It is not so much that I command them. I roll with what God has given me, and am aware of things. The understanding that I may have authority helped me get there through the spirit of God.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Question: It seems odd that your avatar is Superman and the "With a Little Help My Friends" video he is wearing a Superman t-shirt....????

When I was born, my Grandpa offered me to God as my parent's first born. It wasn't something I thought much of. I never cared to work for a Church. I wanted a career in the US Army. In my 20's, I found a lot of rejection or my goals didn't seem to workout. Around the age of 30, I received a calling from God.

One day around Spring 2014, I saw that nothing in my life was for chance. I had free will. God may have shepherded me into somethings. I saw that God had set me up for success and given me clues to follow. The Superman avatar was my Facebook Avatar at the time. I found that I had a number of pictures or things that may have been profound, and nothing was for chance.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This is a dangerous topic. Angels and how they work have been a potential source of idolatry. God is a jealous God. Someone getting into this topic needs to be really centered on God. Given someone grew in Faith with God, they may have become aware of certain things, and plans God has had. This is about understanding more of creation to better serve God.

Angels have functions. Satan has been said to be an accuser. Arch Angel Michael is said to be mankind's advocate. Those are functions. Given I were to do a quick internet search of "Angel Names" I may quickly have been able to find websites with lists of angels. I don't know or validate how accurate those lists are, or where exactly they came from. I would point out to you that the Angels listed appear to have functions. 1/3 of the Angels in Revelations were kicked out of heaven. They had functions. Some of the function of said fallen Angels may of had to do with philosophy science and technology and other such things. Given someone were to ask why Scientists have seemed to lean more towards atheism, it may have to do with how the principalities are and certain beings.

What is a Saint? A Saint may be someone who have become one with God. His soul, and the spirit of God may have intertwined. It may be possible that God has been building "replacements."

This is what God has shown me. I find this understanding helps put together a number of pieces like pieces to a puzzle. Various media and men of God and theological concepts come together more easily with this understanding. It just seems to work.

How does St Michael advocate for mankind? I myself never understood what angels are supposed to do. Especially the battling of angels and demons in Jude and Revelation. How do they exactly go to war and how can someone on each side get hurt to the point that they lose?

I know, it's weird for a catholic to have questions in regards to angels.. but i just don't understand what specific powers they have and what it is used for?

Upvote 0