Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now I want you to know, my brethren, that you should not grieve over those who are dead, as those do who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so those who have died in Jesus, God will bring with him. For this we say to you by the very word of our Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of our Lord shall not overtake those who are dead. For our Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout and the Voice of the Archangel and with the Trumpet of God, and those who died in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet our Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with our Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. {1 Thessalonians Chapter 4, vs. 13-18}.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Matt 24:31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Each one of us is assigned an angel, it seems:

Mat 18:10Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Yes, it appears that our angel removes us.

Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[exerpted]
Yes, it appears that our angel removes us.

Since the appearance of the angels is accompanied by the sounding of the trumpet, an alarm or call to attention is involved. It is taught or believed that archangels overseee the work of other angels, acting as supervisors or coordinators in a chain of command, much as a military unit. Military units have distinct methods and modes of communication and transportation.

It could be that a divine 'people-mover' is used to transport all believing Christians from this earth to an atmospheric shuttle designed and put into operation for this singular purpose. I am not proclaiming this as a secret revelation or secret rapture.

My purpose is to present the thought that John would neither have understood nor comprehended modern aviation, international transportation, or space exploration. Today, we do. It is my belief that the Revelation is experientially vague, since those of the Apostolic age and throughout history would not have known the science of atmospheres and galaxies, and John could only express in human words and thoughs of his era what he was given as a vision.

Sound, audiology and frequencies, is not something the Disciples and Apostles would have known either. Trumpets used in musical performance play in a specific key. Radio and TV transmission happen at specific frequencies and hertz. The sound of the archangels trumpet could be at a divine frequency and hertz and may supercede other frequencies. A series of sonic booms would awaken anyone, even the deaf, because of the vibrations in the air and on earth. Since human hearing has limitations in a the range of frequencies, the trumpet must either be heard by all, or the capability of the human mind must be expanded or broadened to receive another frequency.

In these threads I can present my insights without believing that anyone else will approve of them. My insights are as meritorious as those of any other, since I have a college degree in education and administration, earned at a Christian college. I also am a missionary to the deaf and to America's ever-increasing international population in a major urban community. Airplanes fly overhead daily, and I have worked at the international aiport as a travel assistant and at interanational travel agencies. My hearing in certain frequencies is damaged from an artillery explosion which caused sensory-neural hearing loss. I hear a siren in my ears that no one else can hear as a result of the repercussion of an intense airwave experience. The intesification or sublimation of the sound is effected by other atmospheric influences and earthly sounds.

When I promote an idea as a thesis or as insight in response to another thread, I do not demand that my interpretation be the only one possible, or that I have received a special revelation.

:cool:Peace and Light^_^

Upvote 0