Georgia
Visit site
✟266.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Angel of the Church of Philadelphia

We have heard much from this Rapture of the Churches, but this Rapture as we know it shall only then be for the very Elect’s of Christ, with this only being for the very exclusive not each and every member of any and ever members of every church. Only after looking and searching into the Angel of each Churches of Revelations, this is the one and only Church that has ever faced any kind of rapture along with the destruction of their whole town.
Which was destroyed and lifted up by a mighty rushing earthquake, causing many to move out and never to return. The only place that we find in Revelations that at any time shall be shorten during the Tribulations are for the Elect’s and not the Church, the same as we find in the Book of Matthew.
24:21-”For then shall be great tribulaton, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”
24:22-“And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the (Elect’s) sake those days shall be shortened.”

Now we come to the period that this time shall be shorten, only for the time known as for the Elect’s in Christ coming from within the Church of Philadelphia, the same as we find in the Book of Revelation. 3:7-“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;”
3:8-“I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.”
3:9-“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

(3:10-“Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.”)
3:11-“Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown”
3:12-“Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.”
3:13-“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches”.

We should first now be praying for the Elect’s that they might be lifted out before that days of these Trials and Tribulation, this is that the eyes of the many other churches, shall also then be open that the Churches might then also follower when it comes to the next Church of Loadiceans in the Book of Revelation.
3:15-“I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wet cold or hot”.
3:16-“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
3:17-“Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:”
3:18-“I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.”

We should pray for them the same as we founded within the faithfulness of Abraham Praying for the people that was lost in the cites of Sodom and Gomorrah before they was destroyed in the Book of Genesis.18:20-“And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;”
18:21-“I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.”
18:22-“And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.”
18:23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?”
18:24-“Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?”

18:25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”
18:26-“And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.”
18:27-“And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the LORD, which am but dust and ashes:”
18:28-“Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.”
18:29-“And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.”
18:30-“And he said unto him, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.”
31-“And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the LORD: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake”.
18:32-“And he said, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.”
18:33-“And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.”

Thanks and God Bless You
Herbert

Status
Not open for further replies.