New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me. I know people do not typically come to these forums to watch videos. I just wanted to share in case this blessed someone like it did my soon-to-be 15-year-old (like tomorrow) and me. The message speaks to the area of suffering and growth. Excellent stuff! We were just a tearing up all over the place. Many praises to God for messages like this! And shoutouts to faithful Christian leaders for their diligent work on behalf of the King.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrewn

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if the disciples kept going back to the Temple even though it was risky was because it was like home. Even if you know you won’t be welcomed home for Christmas, the memories, the trappings, and the symbolism still make it a tempting ideal to reach for whatever trouble awaits.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I kid you not. I want to share an experience that involves another Andy Stanley video. So I'm convinced I can sometime sense some of my assigned angels. However, I get self conscious wondering if they will get mad and reject me too. This seems to make them sad for meand possibly almost exasperated. I think they requested help for me. Sunday morning two weeks ago. I was snacking with chicken and chips kidding with an angel I sensed nearby. He said something that irked me I guess

I said something like, "Do you wanna fight?"

I got the impression he was like, "Puuuulll--eease." It was funny until Jesus showed up.

I wanted to keep this to myself because it sounds outlandish but I'm being honest.

Anyway, suddenly Jesus materialized sorta between the angel and me at like a triangle. He was in a cool chill smiley mood like, "Break it up you two."

I didn't fully process at first what was happening. Then he just stood there. I didn't see him but I knew who it was. Too much wholesome powerful goodness. He was quite distinct. I teared up a bit out of his sheer presence and I had to keep my head angled down. There was no room for pride. I goofily stood munching on my chicken and chips not knowing what else to do. It was so overwhelming on one level and I kept trying to explain the moment away. This wasn't really happening, right? Soon it would all go away, right. I kept waiting for him to leave thinking this can't last. I'm not all that after all. Still, he didn't leave. So, I sat down at my kitchen table a few steps away across from his presence. He seemed to sit down too across the table from me. He was staying! I couldn't believe it. The angel was still there and he seemed pleased I was having this moment. The angel did not sit. He was to the side in the middle of the table. He didn't move the whole time.
I just kept my head bent down and tried to taste my food waiting for the moment to pass. These are not regular occurances for me I assure you

I had the presence of mind to try and look up and offer both Jesus and the angel some chicken and blue corn chips kind of embarrassed it didn't look like fancier fare. I think this pleased them/ amused but I got no takers. Jesus seemed so pleased to just silently hang out and show me value almost soaking in my awkward presence while I'm trying not to freak and to be reverent towards him. I was a mess.

And I kind of knew he was there to address my issues with acceptance/ rejection. It was kind of obvious. He wanted me to get better for the work he has for me. And the blessings he has for me.

When I was full, he communicated he wanted me to watch Andy Stanley's latest sermon. He had a message for me in it. Of course, I did watch. Here was the message:

Also, shout out to Pastor Andy. May he be blessed by my experience in some way. Amen.

**Edited out the tortilla chips. It was blue corn chips. I mix up the two. I can't have gluten.

Last edited:
Upvote 0