Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2011
UK
✟35,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't listened to AW tapes for over a decade and I have certainly noticed the difference between his recent sermons compared to his old. They are more powerful.

I listened to his daily podcast this morning and he mentioned that his son died and was in a morgue with a label on his toe and that the Lord raised him from the dead.

More information:

The Reality Of Faith - Article - Andrew Wommack Ministries

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I haven't listened to AW tapes for over a decade and I have certainly noticed the difference between his recent sermons compared to his old. They are more powerful.

I listened to his daily podcast this morning and he mentioned that his son died and was in a morgue with a label on his toe and that the Lord raised him from the dead.

More information:

The Reality Of Faith - Article - Andrew Wommack Ministries

I have listened to them talk about this on a James Robertson,interview.

Amazing testimony.

Upvote 0

Yesterday987G

Oct 30, 2013
most likely at home
✟7,664.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have listened to a lot of Andrew Wommack. I have heard him mention several times that his son was raised from the dead. He said on the drive to the hospital, he refused to give in to fear and unbelief. He is very sensible in his messages and he seems to have a genuine love for Jesus. I have to believe that as close as he walks with God, he would not continue to lie. Has anyone else listened to many of his messages?

Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have listened to a lot of Andrew Wommack. I have heard him mention several times that his son was raised from the dead. He said on the drive to the hospital, he refused to give in to fear and unbelief. He is very sensible in his messages and he seems to have a genuine love for Jesus. I have to believe that as close as he walks with God, he would not continue to lie. Has anyone else listened to many of his messages?

:thumbsup:

Wommack is the best teacher.

Upvote 0

Optimus Fortis

N°6
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2011
UK
✟35,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I think he strikes the perfect balance between grace and faith. I think that he has grasped the prosperity teaching the best as well too. He gives his teaching material away for free and did so when he and his wife were close to starving.

He seems to be the most reasonable and sensible teacher.

Upvote 0