Kentucky
✟47,349.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Archives are great. I was the original poster in 2004, and this was the only thread with "Andersonville" in the title when I did a search for the topic today. I am still interested in hearing from Andersonville students and graduates, especially with comparisons between their Andersonville programs and other programs they have studied in.

Thanks for those recent posts, my friends.

Peace be with you.
I have the Andersonville course that is an AS in Biblical Studies. I wouldn't consider it seminary or even college level stuff, but it is a GOOD Bible study. I like the Warren Wiersbe commentary that you use as a tool for your study in the course. Just a good Bible study and too high at that level at 700-800 bucks. I wish I had spent the extra money on the Liberty "at home study kit".

Upvote 0

Paul R. Jones

Jan 11, 2020
Sandston
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been a student in their ThD program in pastoral theology for seven months and I have learned much. I have a bivocational ministry, the tuition was affordable and the degree is a good fit for my ministry. If you can afford to go to a brick and mortar school then go for it.

Upvote 0