• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

And another republican turns never-Trump...

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by The Barbarian, Jun 27, 2020.

1. The Barbarian

The Barbarian Crabby Old White Guy

+6,464
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Former Republican presidential contender Carly Fiorina said she will not vote for President Donald Trump in November.

“I’ve been very clear that I can’t support Donald Trump,” the former Hewlett-Packard CEO, who ran an unsuccessful bid for the GOP nomination in 2016, said in a new episode of The Atlantic podcast “The Ticket” released Thursday.

But Fiorina appeared to stop short of fully endorsing Trump’s likely opponent, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

She said she hopes that “Biden understands that this moment in history calls for him to be a leader, not a politician.”

When pressed on whether she would vote for Biden, Fiorina responded: “Well, it’s not ’til November is it? I’m not voting for Trump. It’s a binary choice. So if faced with a binary choice on a ballot, yes.”
    Former GOP Candidate Carly Fiorina Says She Won't Vote For Donald Trump Again

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. TexFire316

TexFire316 Come as a child, with no agenda

+72
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    True colors are showing with that woman. But at least now we know. Now if only the other 'pretenders' would simply show their hands. ;)

3. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+25,161
    Anglican
    Married
    Let's see if this gives Carly a 'new start' on having a political career as she probably is hoping it will. And in what capacity and in which party. Hmmm.

4. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+7,018
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Look at that face.

Carly "No, rly, I'm a Republican" Fiorina discovered the hard way that she can't fail upwards in the business world. But maybe things work different in the political world? She's determined to find out.

5. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+1,449
    Non-Denom
    Nothings really surprising about Fiorina not wanting to back Trump. It certainly doesn't signal a massive shift of Republicans away from him.

6. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Patrick Apostle to Ireland Supporter

+9,353
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I mean seriously. After Trump’s juvenistic & rude comments of her during the primaries. He is such a cad.

7. The Barbarian

The Barbarian Crabby Old White Guy

+6,464
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I think there are many, many other republicans who look to Ronald Reagan, not Donald Trump as a role model. I suspect that in two years, they will be well on their way to regaining the party the GOP used to be. Some of them will be voting for Biden, merely to save the republican party.