Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let God be God if God chooses to send some of his deciples in the direction of the catholic church who teaches using symbolism. Deciples are lead by the Holy Spirt to whatever church that person will learn and grow the best in for you that may be wof for another that may be catholic for another that may be baptist. Peace and Love 1! Rod

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let God be God if God chooses to send some of his deciples in the direction of the catholic church who teaches using symbolism. Deciples are lead by the Holy Spirt to whatever church that person will learn and grow the best in for you that may be wof for another that may be catholic for another that may be baptist. Peace and Love 1! Rod

:amen: :amen:

I've just returned from a Catholic Charismatic Conference and again I was humbled by how much these people love Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks brother !!
Rev.15 :2-3 And i saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire and them that had gotten the victory over the beast and over his image and over his mark, and over the number of his name stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God and they sing the song of moses the servent of God and the song of the Lamb.

READ it my brothers and sister we are going to stand AS ONE and sing to the Lord AS ONE !! thats right catholic beside pentacostal beside baptist beside all Christ accepting deciples of Jesus Christ. Gods word doesnt say we are going to stand in our own little groups seperated from each other it says we will stand together and sing and praise the Lord. not seperate fight and grumble but sing and praise as one body the Body of Jesus Christ.
If you can not look at another member of the Body of Christ with Love and understanding and accept that God has lead them to the right church then there is a serious problem within your heart because if you cant love a brother or sister how in the world will you love a stranger or an enemy. We must all stop and check our hearts and accept the Body is made up of varing members spreading the message of Jesus Christ which is seen best through our hearts. Our heart and its condition is the best witness we can give. Peace and Love !! Rod

Upvote 0

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
people are going to hell having never heard the name Jesus. Father, FORGIVE us.

But some of us are actually preaching the Gospel regularly and seeing lives transformed by its power. Are you?

So, I am not sure what your point is.

~Jim
The man who strikes the first blow admits that he has run out of ideas.

Upvote 0

Hisgirl

Loved into Heaven by a Violent Act of Grace
Aug 10, 2004
USA
✟15,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But some of us are actually preaching the Gospel regularly and seeing lives transformed by its power. Are you?

So, I am not sure what your point is.

~Jim

The man who strikes the first blow admits that he has run out of ideas.

And praise God that's what we should be doing. And yes, Jim...I look for an opportunity every day to tell someone about God's transforming love. My point is all the 'stuff' that seems to be going on right now has nothing to do with the kingdom.

In these last days, do we really have time to maintain an offense?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JeCrois

Je Crois (zshuh kwah) = 'I believe'
Jun 18, 2007
Jackson, MS
✟20,281.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And praise God that's what we should be doing. And yes, Jim...I look for an opportunity every day to tell someone about God's transforming love. My point is all the 'stuff' that seems to be going on right now has nothing to do with the kingdom.

:amen: :clap:

Upvote 0
J

johnnine

There are people I know that are so gregarious that it is at first shocking to one's system. But then, once you see, you realize they are infected with the "evangel"! :D

And yes, it is communicable. My time spent in Walmart invariably comes down to me constantly praying " OK God, who? Show me who needs a word, who needs to know You, who needs to know that there is a God in Israel today!"

Every person who does not know Jesus is crying out at his core that he is so very afraid that he is alone.

That manifests in so very many ways. Jesus' solution is to Love them.

Upvote 0

GQCowboy

Sep 28, 2005
TX
Visit site
✟15,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Hisgirl, that's a very good question. Here is to put in short form: If we are to "maintain" (keep to ourselves) an offense, then we are really wasting our time and ultimately, a blessing being withheld from the Lord through our disobedience. Great question!

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Different denominations have been a thorn in my side most of my 71 years - raised Nazerene, Baptists, married Catholic, - to comprise, raised my family Lutheran, discovered the Spirit Filled Life and when I realized the fullness of a personal walk with Jesus - all the rest melted into "not important."

Raised in a religion that condemned Catholics, married a Catholic that believed you had to be Catholic - my position now - I do not go to church - my husband and I have our church at home - do our Bible study and we both have learned more than any church we ever attended - it all boils down to is walking with Jesus - put any name on you want but if Jesus is the core of it - you are on safe ground.

God gave me these words in a poem - My blood was not shed to be separated drop by drop - this one for Baptists, this drop for Catholics, this drop for Jews and on and on - there is only one Jesus and we try to tear Him apart piece by piece and name each piece a different name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.