Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello, I was interested in buying a new study bible but which ones would you say are anabaptist in nature, such as teachings in the footnotes, etc? I'm thinking the king james or new king james would be most appropriate. What say ye? :D

Christ_our_Lord

May 14, 2019
Regina
✟8,001.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I was interested in buying a new study bible but which ones would you say are anabaptist in nature, such as teachings in the footnotes, etc? I'm thinking the king james or new king james would be most appropriate. What say ye? :D

I hope this works (I am technologically impaired)...its a link to "Anabaptist Perspectives" featuring Dean Taylor. He answers your question within the first couple minutes of the linked video.

Please listen to his entire commentary as he gives a great perspective of an Anabaptist world view.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Hello, I was interested in buying a new study bible but which ones would you say are anabaptist in nature, such as teachings in the footnotes, etc? I'm thinking the king james or new king james would be most appropriate. What say ye?
Revised Standard Version seems to me to have been the best (English Language Bible) to start with and to continue with for decades.

Others might be suitable , Yahuweh Willing, for some people, but many so-called "study" Bibles, including highly recommended ones, have a lot of on purpose built in errors.

Upvote 0