Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Where is God in this fallen world?

You may ask : Where is God? Well I can tell you that He is in the selfless preacher that preaches his heart out for no money at all, He could be in the thousands of writings on the internet about the Love of God, He could be your sister, brother , mother , aunt, uncle, or grand parents. He could be your next door neighbor. He could even be someone here on Christian Forums. God said you will know them by their fruits in these end times. God is in the birds of the air, look at the freedom they have, God wants you to have that freedom in your lives. Above all God is in your own testimony , in the good or bad things, God uses everything, from the good to the bad to glorify Him.

Look at Job in the Bible , he lost everything and still glorified God. One thing in one of my earlier writings I proved that Jesus Christ Is God! and I will introduce that now. If you are one of those that does not believe that then I still ask you to read on and look around you and try to see the things in your life that are good, and that are bad. I encourage you to at least write them down for yourself and look over them and try to find all of the good things in them , even in the bad things that have happened to you.

Now I am not going to beat you up with the Bible , I have done that in the past but am sorry for those that I have offended, BUT I encourage you to find the love in your life , and if you cannot find anything then at least give God a try , He may be your last resort, some of you have tried everything but have failed to fill that empty spot deep down inside of you.

Some of you may have turned to alcohol, drugs , inappropriate contentography to find love. I tell you from experience, it is not there!

So my advice is , if you are a believer, and you can talk about it, write about it here on Facebook, Instagram, Christian Forums or Twitter. Share your story with the world. I can bet that there will be at least 1 person out there that good or bad , can say "I have done that", good or bad , and the experience will change their lives for the better. For example if it is good, they may say "I want to be like that !" or if it is bad then they might say "I don't want to do that anymore!", in either case it is using the way this fallen world is , and turning it around and using it for the good of the world. That is the key to changing the world, one person at a time. Do not try to change the whole world at once , just one person at a time , steady as she goes a person once said.

I hope that you really enjoyed this writing and that you will use it to show at least one person the truth about this fallen world, and the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Russ Campbell - For the Glory of God.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You may ask : Where is God? Well I can tell you that He is in the selfless preacher that preaches his heart out for no money at all, He could be in the thousands of writings on the internet about the Love of God, He could be your sister, brother , mother , aunt, uncle, or grand parents. He could be your next door neighbor. He could even be someone here on Christian Forums. God said you will know them by their fruits in these end times. God is in the birds of the air, look at the freedom they have, God wants you to have that freedom in your lives. Above all God is in your own testimony , in the good or bad things, God uses everything, from the good to the bad to glorify Him.

Look at Job in the Bible , he lost everything and still glorified God. One thing in one of my earlier writings I proved that Jesus Christ Is God! and I will introduce that now. If you are one of those that does not believe that then I still ask you to read on and look around you and try to see the things in your life that are good, and that are bad. I encourage you to at least write them down for yourself and look over them and try to find all of the good things in them , even in the bad things that have happened to you.

Now I am not going to beat you up with the Bible , I have done that in the past but am sorry for those that I have offended, BUT I encourage you to find the love in your life , and if you cannot find anything then at least give God a try , He may be your last resort, some of you have tried everything but have failed to fill that empty spot deep down inside of you.

Some of you may have turned to alcohol, drugs , inappropriate contentography to find love. I tell you from experience, it is not there!

So my advice is , if you are a believer, and you can talk about it, write about it here on Facebook, Instagram, Christian Forums or Twitter. Share your story with the world. I can bet that there will be at least 1 person out there that good or bad , can say "I have done that", good or bad , and the experience will change their lives for the better. For example if it is good, they may say "I want to be like that !" or if it is bad then they might say "I don't want to do that anymore!", in either case it is using the way this fallen world is , and turning it around and using it for the good of the world. That is the key to changing the world, one person at a time. Do not try to change the whole world at once , just one person at a time , steady as she goes a person once said.

I hope that you really enjoyed this writing and that you will use it to show at least one person the truth about this fallen world, and the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Russ Campbell - For the Glory of God.
Well thank you for being a faithful servant to share the Good NEWS! God Bless you!

Upvote 0

Truth Lover

Aug 21, 2016
St Louis, MO
✟22,173.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When I was 24 I was in a head on car wreck. I would have died if I had not had a seat belt. I wondered what I would do with the second chance I had been given . What was the meaning of my life? I decided it was to find happiness. I searched the self-help psychology books, but did not find it there. I watched the George Burns movie, Oh God! I went to church after drifting away for 8 years because I wanted to know if God was like that. After a year of this, the priest said something that touched my heart. So I went to talk with him. I felt Jesus come into my life because of this. That was 40 years ago. I am glad I surrendered my heart to Jesus.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Just a friendly reminder:

God is "in" the air, is entirely different from
God "is" the air.

We should describe Him very very carefully.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Just a friendly reminder:

God is "in" the air, is entirely different from
God "is" the air.

We should describe Him very very carefully.

Upvote 0