✟8,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone this is long but please read
I remember one time praying to god that I wanted someone I can love and shortly after I met an amazing woman who would be my girlfriend for 4 years. In our second year of relationship she went to a phsychic who told her in the future I would leave her which she felt so insecure but I know I love her and would never do that to her I managed to make her feel secure again and we went on with our lifes. Our relationship wasn't perfect we had ups and downs like everyone else but we were happy with each other and things were great. In our 4th year of relationship she met a girl who became her friend, her friend was friend with a pastor who could tell the future and people issues, my ex-girlfriend went to that pastor and he told her she had bad luck following her because someone had put a curse on her dad because in the past her dad was a bad person and caused pain to many people which it was true because her dad wasn't a good person and because of the curse he lost everything and many other phsychics have told her the same thing and even her dad knows someone put a bad deed on him.
The same pastor also told her that she shouldn't be with me because I would take advantage of her and that she will meet someone else soon, she broke up with me and I was destroyed but a month later she came back telling me she missed me and she spent every night crying for me, we got back together and I told her she should stop seeing that pastor and she should focus on god like we been always doing and she agreed. We got back together and we were happy again after one week my ex told her friend that we got back together and her friend completely flip out, her friend told her she shouldn't be with me cuz I don't have no money to support her and that I'm her bad luck and my ex told her she doesn't care whether I have money or not she feels happy with me and that's all she needs. They stopped being friends and we continue with our lives everything was perfect for another two months and then again I found out she started talking with that friend again who told her she knows another pastor who told her again she shouldn't be with me and that someone else will come and she broke up with me again.

I'm not perfect but I know what I feel for her I really love her and made my job to help her in everything she needs she had a very difficult past she run away from her Mom's house but i been with her through it all I always told her to trust god and to never lose faith god will make things better which they did as she was finally able to find a good job and be able to move out because she lived in a place for runaways. I always help her because she has dislexia and she always needed me to do her job resume and apply for jobs and to understand things that she had trouble with. Overall I really love her I don't see myself leaving her nor taking advantage of her like all those phsychics say she really means a lot to me and I want nothing but the best for her.
I'm no one to judge but her friend is not a good influence either because she is involved with this pastors and trying to do money rituals so she can get rich and also always asking those pastors to help her find a guy with a lot of money I'm not saying she's a bad person but I don't think what she's doing is right.
Me and my ex have a big connection she's not a bad person but she's very insecure I feel this unfair because I feel we could've done so many things we was even going to get married if it wasn't for this things. I pray and cry sometimes while praying because I feel that this is not fair I know many people told her she shouldn't be with me but I love her and I always wanted to do big things with her by my side and i don't understand why those people tell her I'm going to hurt her in the future i feel is unfair Because she is everything to me I never cheated never did anything wrong to her but I pray to god to make sure she's okay and to do what is the right thing for me and her. Any opinions or Adivce? We have had a beautiful love story and is sad that it ends for that reason and I'm really emotionally destroyed.

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
God bless you. It seems like she has been back and forth and is easily swayed by friends and charlatans. Maybe it would be best to let go.

Alas for a Lass

If you love me less
For loving you more
Then I'll leave you to those
Who love you less, lass

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: mkdrive2
Upvote 0

mkdrive2

Site Supporter
Sep 26, 2014
✟54,545.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree with @Petros2015. Your ex-girlfriend is easily swayed. That fact will probably not be good for your ex-girlfriend, but I don't think it is wise for your to destroy your life because of her. You might think it is worth it, because you love her, but it is not.

Please think, you will probably never have steady relationship with her. A marriage with her is inevitably headed to divorce.

Upvote 0