AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
As some of you know Ive been going through a very challenging time.. good & bad but am growing. Most of this week Ive been questioning God about answered prayers & have gone over many things he has done for me as Im still holding on by a thread here... Today I visited my mothers house & saw a few of her cats... one in particular who was one of the sweetest out of all of them brought me back 5 years ago remembering when he (the cat) was suffering from a bad mouth disease to the point he would get lock jaw when he tried to eat. My mother swore up and down he was not going to make. He had lost so much weight & could only drink milk or have juice from wet food. My parents kept telling me I had to take him to be put down.. I remember being so sad.. that I would pray and pray and tell my mother that he was going to get through it.. because of his problem he was unable to clean himself & I know just feeling dirty all the time made him feel even worse so I would clean him everyday with wipes.. and though I had some doubt in my mind as I was choosing whether to have hope & put him to sleep so he does not suffer... but I continued daily taking care of him..

Well 5 or 6 years later Im finally realizing God had answered that prayer... This cat has been healthy for the past 3 1/2 years.. maybe a even little over weight :) .. He eats every kind of food now!! probably much more healthier then all the other cats!!

God is amazing!!

I believe that when others even animals are sick boosting one's spirit helps very much in recovery... as I did with him cleaning him making him feel comfortable about himself.. & giving him the right foods that he could only eat at the time making it convenient for him. The attention he was given brought him alive.. he still purred when I cleaned which is one of the things that made me believe he'd be okay!!

Thought Id share that God really cares about even the smallest ones!!
I wanted to give the glory to him because he deserves it I dont think without him my cat would be okay today or my mother wouldn't have survived breast cancer!!

I cannot believe I overlooked that answered prayer. <3
Thank you God!

A

ayeess

I Can relate to that...I remember just recently I was thanking God for something that I currently have in my life and then suddenly it was as if something cut into my thoughts and I remembered myself praying a prayer THREE years ago asking for that VERY THING...and over the years I had forgotten I had asked for that thing...and at that moment I started thanking GOD for helping me REMEMBER that prayer AND for answering that Prayer... GOD IS GOOD! And the funny thing is I wasn't even a Christian when I made that prayer and God was still listening and first he had to put me into a position to RECEIVE his blessings, which is in CHRIST.

Upvote 0