Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So yes, the Holy Spirit has led me on a massive salvaging operation, over the theory of Evolution. Over time, He has talked about many aspects of Evolution and faith in general, always bringing me back to a point of lesser contention - on which to base my conjectures. Last and probably most finally, the Holy Spirit has lead me to understand that it is not that God desires to reject anything that is not Creation, but that it is the heart attitude of the Evolutionist that needs focus. The Evolutionist having a heart of inclusion, being what God would desire.

The point then, of being more inclusive, is that the mindset of "this is Evolved, because it succeeds" gives way to something out of love, a mindset that "this is Evolved, because it has an equal opportunity to life (that everything else has)". In a sense, an Evolution that offers its love, first, is an Evolution that warms God's heart. An Evolution that foremost wants to categorize and recategorize, does not answers the heart's cry for a reason to belong and belonging becoming strong, in the cognition of every that is Evolved with it, regardless of its design.

In a sense, this creates a heartbeat, for Creation, which, if left to its own devices, would become more and more exclusive - the way the Church became in (what was called) the Dark Ages - we no longer have the comfort of being like our fellow sinner: even as we fight it, the man of Sin gets ready to make God's Creation of Man, become worthless. It is a sinking ship, to think that if we just confessed enough, the man of Sin and the Devil with him, would somehow leave us alone, overlook us, send us somewhere. That is not the way it is. But if we are turning the other cheek, letting everything be evolved with us, then there is a chance that our humanity will be seen in the light, in which God originally intended it.

There are probably numerous things you could observe, in the light of what was originally intended for Man - but the main point, is that we aim to serve more of the law, with every day we are next blessed with. The Spirit of the Law being life, to all those that observe it (while the letter is death, let the reader observe). Once we are doing this - looking for ways to include others, creatures or not, law or not, grace and greater grace - Love will overtake us, be all around us, completely for and more and more for us. How can I serve my fellow "Evolutionists"? Where in nature can I see - if not the whole, then the remnant - what it is that will help inclusion more? Not being mindful of the letter, deliberately, that the Spirit may grow? These are the questions that lodge in the heart of one, whose mind is on the Holy Spirit, in love!

Tomorrow I be a madman; yet, in God I shall overcome.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Holy Spirit has led me on a massive salvaging operation, over the theory of Evolution

Why? The Bible say God created. There is no debate.

The Evolutionist having a heart of inclusion
Yes evolution is full of inclusion, just give up creation, belief in God, in Christianity and be welcomed into the intolerant exclusive ranks of evolution.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think you should recheck who led you to this mishmash of partial beliefs in both! God is not inclusionary but exclusionary. Jesus was constantly in the business of driving uncommitted people away.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Yeah, I guess we part company there: God is inclusionary (the Spirit and the Bride say "Come!").

Jesus was exclusionary, because people were presuming upon God that less than everyone being included was still okay (to them).

I think its supposed to be humbling, that preconceived notions of Creation, not hold sway of the better Day (to come).

Upvote 0