not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I dreamt I was looking at the sky and I saw a man riding a white horse, the horse mane was black. I kept asking God to show me again because I wanted to see them clearly. Then I saw another horse and rider. I wanted to see more and then I saw a screen and I saw with a massive explosion in slow motion, then I saw 9/11, and then I saw an image of an entire city exploding, I think it is New York City. I saw skyscrapers, I saw water in front of the city.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dreamt I was looking at the sky and I saw a man riding a white horse, the horse mane was black. I kept asking God to show me again because I wanted to see them clearly. Then I saw another horse and rider. I wanted to see more and then I saw a screen and I saw with a massive explosion in slow motion, then I saw 9/11, and then I saw an image of an entire city exploding, I think it is New York City. I saw skyscrapers, I saw water in front of the city.

Greetings, Waves. Hope you are well.

Was the second horse red by any chance?

Blessings,
HiH

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Also, why couldn't you see them clearly? Was it because they were at a distance, or was there another reason?

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Waves, you might be interested in watching this video. Could relate to what you saw in your dream:
Hi (Please could an admin assist me)

Upvote 0