✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone I had this kind of an evil dream, encounter

I was in this house and there was an iniquity that I beheld that would lay hold of me I won’t go into the detail of it but I ended up leaving this house and trying to escape because people were after me and I went from house to house and there was these two people chasing me from house to house from what I remember and then at some point I ended up turning around and I seen this devil or demon it was some devil or evil spirit that was standing there when I turned around and it kept morphing into all these different shapes and forms.I did see it’s face a couple times with dark eyes and also with red in it.. i can’t really say what it looked like but that it was morphing and a couple times I seen it’s face while it was morphing I did feel a little scared after waking up I’m not sure what this dream means.

I think it may be a devil I am facing because of the iniquity?
Maybe the Lord will set me free from this?
I’m not sure..

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I was in this house and there was an iniquity that I beheld that would lay hold of me I won’t go into the detail of it but I ended up leaving this house and trying to escape because people were after me and I went from house to house and there was these two people chasing me from house to house from what I remember and then at some point I ended up turning around and I seen this devil or demon it was some devil or evil spirit that was standing there when I turned around and it kept morphing into all these different shapes and forms.I did see it’s face a couple times with dark eyes and also with red in it.. i can’t really say what it looked like but that it was morphing and a couple times I seen it’s face while it was morphing I did feel a little scared after waking up I’m not sure what this dream means.

I’m not sure..
Its time to put a white robe on that black sheep. This is not an interpretation of your dream. But here is some scripture to help you.
7 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us.
Blessings

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I’m not sure..
Back when the strangest thing the average person was ever likely to see was a street thief in the market back in ancient Old Testament times, I think dreams probably were a great way to receive a spiritual message or have a religious experience.

But these days most people watch CGI-filled action movies awash with all kinds of extreme, generally impossible things that at least 99.9% of people have never seen and will never see, I'm not so sure that dreams are the best way to receive spiritual messages anymore or have a religious experience.

I am skeptical for those reasons alone.

I am even more skeptical that the darkness would attempt to harass a Christian through dreams. If they have the ability to reach you in some way, I doubt they'd settle for weird dreams.

Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even Paul the apostle was harrassed by a messenger of Satan. I don't know how exactly that would manifest, but it bothered him to say the least. He was definitely a Christian, no mistake about that, but he was still being harrassed by an evil spirit I presume is what he meant.

I've had dreams about being harrassed by evil spirits too, and hallucinations while awake that I don't feel like talking about at the moment that are disturbing. I believe that evil spirits are real. God is stronger than all of the evil spirits. I guess my faith is weak or something.

I had a dream about one just within the past week or so where I kept repeatedly asking Jesus to protect me over and over and over and it would disappear for a moment and lose power and then keep coming back. Maybe that is why we have to be vigilant in prayer I don't know. The demon says that it keeps going back to God to ask permission from God to harrass me repeatedly after I pray for it to leave. It hates asking though. Honestly it makes me really sad and feel like a failure. I wish I could get rid of it permanently but it comes back even in my sleep. Even in my last dream I was repenting continually and asking God to forgive me of everything so that it couldn't come back but I had to just keep praying.

2 Corinthians 12:7-10
Paul’s Visions and His Thorn

7So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations,a a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I feel you.. I know what you mean it’s a great fight of faith..
We wrestle not against flesh and blood.. but we keep fighting and wrestling until Jesus gives us victory.. some evil spirits or the devil been telling me evil lies too, to discourage or bring down my faith in God..

Thanks be to God who gives us His Spirit to help us in our infirmities and to be our helper and comforter through this journey as we also have the Lord with us..

Be not discouraged but let us look to the Lord from where our help comes from.

“The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭6:24-26‬ ‭

Reactions: sea5763
Upvote 0