Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
577AD030-C54F-4515-87DE-6B1EC4381B07.jpeg
6EFFF5DE-14A6-4B74-ACEC-8EFDCCD31F37.jpeg

^Before oven^

French bread pizza made with multigrain brown wheat French bread. I made my own sauce with garlic and Italian spices. It has low-fat Italian cheeses on it along with spinach, onion, turkey pepperoni, grape tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts. I served it with a small salad.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟351,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
View attachment 293192View attachment 293194
^Before oven^

French bread pizza made with multigrain brown wheat French bread. I made my own sauce with garlic and Italian spices. It has low-fat Italian cheeses on it along with spinach, onion, turkey pepperoni, grape tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts. I served it with a small salad.
I'm fasting today, thanks a lot!
Oh my, I've never seen anything that looks so good in my whole life. sigh.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm fasting today, thanks a lot!
Oh my, I've never seen anything that looks so good in my whole life. sigh.
Well when you end your fast, try it. It super easy. If you do not make your own sauce, make sure you get a high quality pizza sauce you like. :)

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟351,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately, I will never be able to eat that kind of food again but when I did my problem was always the sub bread itself. Finding soft nice french bread like the restaurants serve doesn't seem to be in the stores I shop at. Yours looks right.
Oh well, I will survive, lol.
I tried my first and last attempt at lasagna the other day. My dish wasn't deep enough and I ran out of sauce and had to mix water and tomato paste to finish it and that pretty much ruined all of it. Only could fit two layers. Too much work to try and ruin it again, lol. Still, I ate it and have a lot in the freezer to ponder over. The sauce made it seem like it had no cheese and I am sure I put at least 2 pounds of cheese on it, lol.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately, I will never be able to eat that kind of food again but when I did my problem was always the sub bread itself. Finding soft nice french bread like the restaurants serve doesn't seem to be in the stores I shop at. Yours looks right.
Oh well, I will survive, lol.
I tried my first and last attempt at lasagna the other day. My dish wasn't deep enough and I ran out of sauce and had to mix water and tomato paste to finish it and that pretty much ruined all of it. Only could fit two layers. Too much work to try and ruin it again, lol. Still, I ate it and have a lot in the freezer to ponder over. The sauce made it seem like it had no cheese and I am sure I put at least 2 pounds of cheese on it, lol.
You need someone to help you cook!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,665,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ummmmm, I am just noticing the word HEALTHY in your title, lol. Cheese, sausage, etc. will ruin your liver and pancreas , etc. lol eventually
There is no sausage in it and low fat cheese will not kill anyone. Read the ingredients again.

Upvote 0