phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what to make of this piece.

It's official: Everyone on the planet has an opinion on Tim Tebow. By now we've heard from everyone from Rick Perry to Bill Maher to the folks at Saturday Night Live. And of course those opinions result in even more opinions, so much so that Tim Tebow the human being is almost irrelevant next to Tim Tebow the idea. What Tebow represents can be almost anything to anyone, but the person we're all talking about has faded away.

And that brings us to the atheist community.

An Atheistic Defense Of Tim Tebow | ThePostGame

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
As a father, football fan, and atheist, who would I rather see in the limelight? A Tim Tebow or a Michael Vicke? I feel pretty safe that Tebow isn't going to get caught in a doping scandal, brawls in shady strip clubs, or killing dogs for fun. He doesn't seem like the type to have to make a comeback after a prison term.

By the way, I was never here...

Upvote 0

ChristianT

Newbie Orthodox
Nov 4, 2011
Somewhere in God's Creation.
✟17,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As a father, football fan, and atheist, who would I rather see in the limelight? A Tim Tebow or a Michael Vicke? I feel pretty safe that Tebow isn't going to get caught in a doping scandal, brawls in shady strip clubs, or killing dogs for fun. He doesn't seem like the type to have to make a comeback after a prison term.

By the way, I was never here...

:hi: these are not the druids you were looking for :liturgy:

Upvote 0