Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
a friend of mine from college is an atheist. the Lord asked me to post a prayer request for him on this site. i believe the Lord is working in his life, to change his heart.

please pray for my friend, that his heart of stone will be changed and transformed by God.

Bless his heart. Lifting him up to our Abba. And bless your heart also, sister in Christ and daughter of the Most High God. Father move and win his heart, mind, and soul as only You can do, in jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
a friend of mine from college is an atheist. the Lord asked me to post a prayer request for him on this site. i believe the Lord is working in his life, to change his heart.

please pray for my friend, that his heart of stone will be changed and transformed by God.

Years ago when I was in prayer about one of my sons who is just so hard hearted, and I was telling the Lord that his heart was hard as a rock and the Lord immediately spoke these words to me

" I can break stone"

praise God that He can..

lifting your friend in prayer

God bless

Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
dear Heavenly Father: I join in prayer with my CF friends, to ask you to break down the strongholds in my friend's heart that are given over to unbelief and denial of God. I pray not only for this friend, but for others in our lives who might be precious to us, but who continue to deny Your name. Lord, "they know not what they do." thank you for our faith, that saves us. Thank you, for these faithful prayer warriors. We pray all these things, knowing your are our Father, who loves us. Thank You, Abba!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,731.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Praying for this person to come to all truth through walking with Messiah and that he will be used to lead others to truth too.

Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
this man has been my friend since college. i just tonight broke off contact with him, because of an anti-Christian post on facebook. it was so painful for me to see him reject Christ. The Lord said, "shake the dust off your feet," of people who refuse the gospel. I guess I had hoped I could maintain the friendship, and continue to witness to him, but it is too painful. I have witnessed to him, and now I pray that someone else will come into his life to help him. It's not me anymore.

Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
before i unfriended him, i witnessed one last time, in a public post that other people could see. i used his anti-Christian post to get the message of the gospel across to his other atheist friends. it was confrontational and very bold. please pray that God uses it, and if not, please pray anyway for me, because this is very hard for me.

Upvote 0

goddard12

Believer
Nov 13, 2012
Georgia
✟8,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that your friend's heart is opened to the joys and wonders of what life is like with God in it. May God bless you for your request to help him, and may God bless him with peace and understanding so that he may accept Jesus into his life and know that Jesus died for his sins so that whoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the Lord keeps convicting my heart that i need to stop thinking about this friend. my friendship with him has become a problem in my life.

i have prayed for him so many times. now, i'm asking for others to pray for him because i have to stop any kind of thinking about him or interaction with him.

Upvote 0