• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

An Apostolic Deterrent: C-19

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by rocknanchor, May 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. rocknanchor

rocknanchor How the Lord Hears You - James 4:3 Supporter

+6,368
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I for one have no doubt even the lesser form of illness such as the seasonal flu and the tens of thousands a year whom die from it are among the pestilence or PLAGUES to afflict man.

And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven. (Luke 21:11)​

If all things were to occur in the Apostles time, do you feel they would opt for the vaccine, conservatively, or liberally, other?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+28,929
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Now there's an interesting question. A different age, and they would have no knowledge of viruses. :rolleyes:

3. Norbert L

Norbert L Well-Known Member Supporter

+855
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Given how the apostle Paul made the comparison between our mortal human body and the 2nd Temple where he wrote, "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?" 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 NET

In my view they would be thinking in those terms. They'd see themselves as being responsible for what they put in their bodies. So it would be like one of those clean or unclean issues for them like, is that ok to eat or not, do I want that in my Temple or not? Colossians 2:21 NLT, "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the spiritual powers of this world. So why do you keep on following the rules of the world, such as, “Don’t handle! Don’t taste! Don’t touch!”? Such rules are mere human teachings about things that deteriorate as we use them. These rules may seem wise because they require strong devotion, pious self-denial, and severe bodily discipline. But they provide no help in conquering a person’s evil desires."

4. rocknanchor

rocknanchor How the Lord Hears You - James 4:3 Supporter

+6,368
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    May as well include masks in place of 'vaccine' too, would they be able to decipher from medical professionals, the completely polarized opinion of which is truly harmful, to proceed mask or mask-less?

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, - Paul​