• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Among the Brethren - Success, God's way :)

Discussion in 'Deeper Fellowship' started by St_Worm2, Mar 23, 2018.

1. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+39,171
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    One of the greatest contributions to the ministry of Christ was accomplished by a man who was fired as a missionary. From his expositional series in the book of Acts, Dr. R.C. Sproul tells the story of God’s providence in the life of John Mark.

I found this to be very encouraging. Perhaps you will as well :) (it's about 26 minutes long)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,550
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Wasn't it Paul who fired him?

3. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+39,171
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    It was. This was hardly the end of the story however ;) If you have the time to listen, you'll understand what I mean :)

4. Long Island Pilgrim

Long Island Pilgrim Active Member Supporter

+260
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This sounds great. I'll likely listen to it today.
    RIP Dr Sproul.
    Thanks for posting.:wave: