Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Anyone seen Louis Theroux's documentary about these people? I saw it yesterday and was appalled!

This family and their church seem to believe that homosexuality is the chief cause of all humanity's problems. They have taken aspects of the Bible and taken everything to extremes. Fascinating to watch. They give Christianity such a bad name. They appear to have no love or compassion in them. They make out that God hates certain people. They rejoice in the suffering and deaths of those they believe are full of sin. SO wrong. My jaw dropped watching this.

I recommend watching this and see what you think. To me, Jesus first commandments are to love God and also our fellow man. Jesus stands for love.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Anyone seems Louis Theroux's documentary about these people? I saw it yesterday and was appalled!

This family and their church seem to believe that homosexuality is the chief cause of all humanity's problems. They have taken aspects of the Bible and taken everything to extremes. Fascinating to watch. They give Christianity such a bad name. They appear to have no love or compassion in them. They make out that God hates certain people. They rejoice in the suffering and deaths of those they believe are full of sin. SO wrong. My jaw dropped watching this.

I recommend watching this and see what you think. To me, Jesus first commandments are to love God and also our fellow man. Jesus stands for love.

I challenge anyone to show that homosexuals are resposible
for even a "fair" 1% of all crime.

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
In the programme that family openly attacks gay people, telling them God hates them and they will go straight to hell, because that's what the Bible says. They do the same to Muslims, even burning the Koran! They are lucky actually to still be alive. They are as extremist as possible. They also have access to loads of money, and they cut their own kids off if they don't obey. Fascinating stuff, mad people.
Seriously though, such extremists give all Christian believers a bad name.

Upvote 0