Will the Beast Power be a 10 nation united Europe led by Germany?

• Total voters

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why did Mr. Armstrong understand what so many other ministers failed to understand? How could he so well know the details of these prophesied events ahead of time? Why are most of today's ministers and religious leaders still virtually "in the dark" about the major prophecies being worked out here on earth, right in front of their eyes? The "Ten Toes" as described in Daniel are coming together!

What Mr. Armstrong said DID come true and IS coming true before YOUR EYES. Look at the news!

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

AMERICA'S END-TIME ENEMY: RUSSIA OR GERMANY?
"No all-out full-scale war is prophesied between Russia and the United States. The famous prophecy of Ezek. 38 and 39 foretells a Russian invasion of Palestine, much later, not against the North American continent."

The Plain Truth, August 1950, p. 2

"…the world will be dumbfounded to see Germany emerge suddenly in a power never equalled by Hitler—by a union of ten nations in Europe, probably including some at present puppets of Russia—in a gigantic United States of Europe. This definitely is prophesied!"

The Plain Truth, August 1950, p. 4

"Russia may give East Germany back to the Germans and will be forced to relinquish her control over Hungary, Czechoslovakia and parts of Austria to complete the ten nation union. Europe will have a free hand to destroy America and Britain as prophesied."

The Good News, April 1952, p. 16

As Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong wrote in the August 1950 issue of The Plain Truth, "Bible prophecies reveal the general course of world events" (p. 2). Certain details will only become fully clear when the prophesied times are immediately upon us. However, Scripture makes plain the overall sequence of end-time prophetic events, which is unlike what most self-styled "prophets"—or even the world's best prognosticators—propose based on their limited human understanding of world events.

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

The BEAST POWER of Europe led by Germany IS HERE.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
It's going to be pretty egg-on-face-ey when this doesn't happen. But then, that's what happens when you believe the interpretations and predictions of a noted 20th century heretic.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
People have tried to justify for generations why theirs was that of the end times. We're still here.

And it's suspected that Revelation was written as a symbolic message of hope to Christians under the rule of Nero, hence Nero being the best.

So I voted no because Revelation is no future thing, it's a message to those of John's time.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I answered "no" because I do not believe in any end times scenarios (biblical or otherwise) and certainly not in America being central to them. I believe it to be intellectually, emotionally and spiritually unhealthy to live your life in constant expectation of the "end times". It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this a better world, not just today but into the far distant future. A healthy skepticism is an excellent virtue to cultivate. It inoculates one against charlatans of every sort. Yes, there are religious charlatans and some of them are Christians too.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I answered "no" because I do not believe in any end times scenarios (biblical or otherwise) and certainly not in America being central to them. I believe it to be intellectually, emotionally and spiritually unhealthy to live your life in constant expectation of the "end times". It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this a better world, not just today but into the far distant future. A healthy skepticism is an excellent virtue to cultivate. It inoculates one against charlatans of every sort. Yes, there are religious charlatans and some of them are Christians too.

One can certainly believe the bible, know there is an end time, and still relax and live a perfectly healthy life. I believe there is one and it doesn't concern me all that much. It's kinda like dying, no one wants it to happen but humans have a built in ability to not dwell on it, and live a happy/productive life, regardless of the fact. I won't even go into the many ways, but being aware of what's going on if it does happen in our time, certainly has it's perks.

I know Revelation means something, or it wouldn't be there, just as the rest of the bible means something. Never could understand how people can pick and choose that blatantly, and that's a general comment, not directed at anyone in particular, Jack, and only to say that happens a lot around here, and not just with Revelation.

I have an idea what's going to happen, and see it taking place but didn't vote because I don't know all the details.

Upvote 0

lee-johnson

Dec 7, 2016
GB
✟15,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe there are options in turning capitalism into charity, fortune into family. As unlikely as it seems, one option is a turnaround for the nations trying to control our world today but they they hold steadfast in their beliefs that greed is no sin and indoctrinate that into their form of democracy. These powerful nations embrace God but oppose his former principles, and in doing so impersonating Gods themselves. It is my view that smaller nations shall come forward in the aftermath of failure and fix what has been believed wrongly or we shall remain disparate and in need of a peoples Republic. Nations must unite behind common principles and family orientated business ethics for this to work. Those whose future is tied to the common & fixed markets shall need to act proactively to avoid the obvious limitations of borrowing from oneself and mother nature. More likely it would seem, that a disparate but strong collection of individuals with the right principles shall guide.

Upvote 0