✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People draw conclusions from behavior.
actually people draw conclusions about people base on what they have been told by other people. What have the people been told about Trump day after day, 95%+ of the msm coverage has been nothing but negative. Now in all truth he has made some errors but seriously can anyone deserve 95% negative coverage. think about what that would do to the average person if every time you spoke to them you were negative about them. Does anyone deserve that?
and even worse when it was proven that much of what they said about him was wrong, they just kept right on going. Is there anything fair about that? So what would you expect people to think?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
actually people draw conclusions about people base on what they have been told by other people. What have the people been told about Trump day after day, 95%+ of the msm coverage has been nothing but negative.

Americans are smarter than you seem to think they are.

What have the people been told about Trump day after day, 95%+ of the msm coverage has been nothing but negative.

Since 93.4% of all internet statistics are just made up, I'd like to see your data.

Now in all truth he has made some errors but seriously can anyone deserve 95% negative coverage.

I notice news sites like Fox try to put a positive slant on his behavior, and Fox is one of the largest sources. C'mon.

and even worse when it was proven that much of what they said about him was wrong, they just kept right on going. Is there anything fair about that? So what would you expect people to think?

One of the problems for people who never take responsibility for anything they do, is people tend to think the worst of them. His bungling of the pandemic, his suggesting that it might be good to inject disinfectants, sending troops into the street to attack peaceful protestors so that he could pose with a Bible in front of a church, his claims that the concerns about the pandemic were a "hoax", his boasting about getting away with sexual assault; it all adds up.

He really has no one to blame but himself.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Since 93.4% of all internet statistics are just made up, I'd like to see your data.

I notice news sites like Fox try to put a positive slant on his behavior, and Fox is one of the largest sources. C'mon.

One of the problems for people who never take responsibility for anything they do, is people tend to think the worst of them. His bungling of the pandemic, his suggesting that it might be good to inject disinfectants, sending troops into the street to attack peaceful protestors so that he could pose with a Bible in front of a church, his claims that the concerns about the pandemic were a "hoax", his boasting about getting away with sexual assault; it all adds up.

He really has no one to blame but himself.
You just proved my point every thing you said is right from the msm talking points

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You just proved my point every thing you said is right from the msm talking points

MSM challenged you to provide data? Or are you upset about MSM supposing Americans are more intelligent than you seem to think they are? Or are you denying that Fox is a major network?

Or are you denying Trump did all those things? I can show you, if you'd like. Would you like me to show you?

But I'd still like to see your data on that 95%. What do you have?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

MSM challenged you to provide data? Or are you upset about MSM supposing Americans are more intelligent than you seem to think they are? Or are you denying that Fox is a major network?

Or are you denying Trump did all those things? I can show you, if you'd like. Would you like me to show you?

But I'd still like to see your data on that 95%. What do you have?
you left out this from your previous post "His bungling of the pandemic, his suggesting that it might be good to inject disinfectants, sending troops into the street to attack peaceful protestors so that he could pose with a Bible in front of a church, his claims that the concerns about the pandemic were a "hoax", his boasting about getting away with sexual assault; it all adds up." As I said these are right out of the msm talking points. The msm says it 24/7 and of course the people begin to repeat it not even thinking that they are being programed.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
With most results carry more weight.

Results are the reason Americans have given up on Trump. We a weaker nation, a poorer nation, and more divided than we were before Trump.

But we were speaking of the way Americans have found Trump to be a racist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The msm says it 24/7

More importantly, Trump said it. Or in the case of the pandemic, wasted several weeks insisting it was a "hoax", which killed tens of thousands of people needlessly. He publicly suggested that people should inject disinfectant to "clean lungs." He didn't know he was on a live microphone when he boasted about getting away with sexual assault. The attack on peaceful demonstrators was caught on camera.

Would you like me to show you all of that, again?

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Results are the reason Americans have given up on Trump. We a weaker nation, a poorer nation, and more divided than we were before Trump.

But we were speaking of the way Americans have found Trump to be a racist.
Not one out of a hundred could come up with anything like evidence of it if pressed for a reason they voted "yes" on him being a "racist," however.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not one out of a hundred could come up with anything like evidence of it if pressed for a reason they voted "yes" on him being a "racist," however.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's not a matter of being smart, and I'm not the only one here who has tried to point that fact out.

Yes, it's pretty much a matter of being smart enough to check your sources. If you don't agree, that might be a revelation in itself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it's pretty much a matter of being smart enough to check your sources. If you don't agree, that might be a revelation in itself.
Your attempt to change the subject aside, the point is that normal, intelligent, people are capable of being deceived when the deceivers are numerous enough, come with apparently sterling credentials, and put together a convincing story, even if it's entirely false.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your attempt to change the subject aside, the point is that normal, intelligent, people are capable of being deceived when the deceivers are numerous enough, come with apparently sterling credentials, and put together a convincing story, even if it's entirely false.

When there are so many disparate comments on these events in the mainstream media (like Fox for example) that's not a believable story. C'mon.

"They're all lying!" fell apart as propaganda, a long time ago. Cry "wolf" too often, and that happens.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When there are so many disparate comments on these events in the mainstream media (like Fox for example) that's not a believable story. C'mon.

Ah, the obligatory reference to Fox. While there is that network, which includes a Democratic or liberal panelist on almost every political debate for the sake of balance...

The other story is being told by the following: ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, MSNBC, Newsy, CNN, CNN Headline News, BBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, Detroit Free Press, LA Times, Newsweek, Time Magazine, Vanity Fair, and a host of other magazines and metropolitan newspapers.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fox
includes a Democratic or liberal panelist on almost every political debate for the sake of balance...

The other story is being told by the following: ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, MSNBC, Newsy, CNN, CNN Headline News, BBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, Detroit Free Press, LA Times, Newsweek, Time Magazine, Vanity Fair, and a host of other magazines and metropolitan newspapers.

That's true and only shows how much they know regarding Fox News.

Some would rather watch slanted TV.

M

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ah, the obligatory reference to Fox. While there is that network, which includes a Democratic or liberal panelist on almost every political debate for the sake of balance...

...it nevertheless, is a prominent voice for the administration and the far right in mainstream media. Exactly what you said didn't exist.

The other story is being told by the following: ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS, MSNBC, Newsy, CNN, CNN Headline News, BBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, Detroit Free Press, LA Times, Newsweek, Time Magazine, Vanity Fair, and a host of other magazines and metropolitan newspapers.[/QUOTE]

And host of other right-wing sources, WND, Brietbart, Blaze, Free Republic, Drudge Report, etc. The beauty of media today, is that you can easily find all sorts of viewpoints, which is what you denied.

5446a8c56da8111e5e32a677

If anything, it's slightly weighted to the right. It's always surprising that the far right has a need to feel persecuted.

Upvote 0