London, UK
✟820,731.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well bankruptcy and a journalist apparently being murdered in the Saudi embassy.

Yes I wonder which one swayed Erdogan first. Turkey may well need American help vis a vis the Saudi murder in the Turkish consulate. One worrying detail from that is that Turkey apparently hacks Apple watches and had the full murder "taped" as a result. It is a very oppressive society in which surveillance as intrusive as this is common place. Of course if true it shows the Saudis in their true light also.

• Agree
Reactions: Goonie
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,146,892.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yes I wonder which one swayed Erdogan first. Turkey may well need American help vis a vis the Saudi murder in the Turkish consulate. One worrying detail from that is that Turkey apparently hacks Apple watches and had the full murder "taped" as a result. It is a very oppressive society in which surveillance as intrusive as this is common place. Of course if true it shows the Saudis in their true light also.
It will be interesting to to see how both the US and the UK deal with this. If Turkeys accusation is correct it is astonishing to think how Saudi expected to get away with it(or not looking at what’s happening globally).

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,146,892.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Some good news for a change. And all it took was the near bankruptcy of his nation for Erdogan to do the right thing. A win for Trump. If he bats for God then may God bat for him.

US pastor freed by Turkey meets Trump
And if he was not a pastor, would Trump have introduced sanctions in the first place? I know that other US residents have been caught up in Erdogans crackdown and the US has not apparently raised a peep on their behalf. It

Upvote 0