American Legislators Protecting The Unborn.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟81,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thank God we have American Legislators moving to protect human life!

It won't be long, rumor is Supreme Court Justice Kennedy is retiring soon?

I believe we will see another Trump conservative appointment to the court, creating a new conservative majority.

Will we see Roe V. Wade overturned in the near future, I believe so.

H.R.586 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Sanctity of Human Life Act

Introduced in House (01/17/2017)
Sanctity of Human Life Act

This bill declares that: (1) the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human and is a person's most fundamental right; (2) each human life begins with fertilization, cloning, or its equivalent, at which time every human has all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and (3) Congress, each state, the District of Columbia, and each U.S. territory have the authority to protect all human lives.

H.R.4712 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

Introduced in House (12/21/2017)
Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

This bill amends the federal criminal code to require any health care practitioner who is present when a child is born alive following an abortion or attempted abortion to: (1) exercise the same degree of care as reasonably provided to any other child born alive at the same gestational age, and (2) ensure that such child is immediately admitted to a hospital. The term "born alive" means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut.

H.R.2956 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Parental Notification and Intervention Act of 2017

Introduced in House (06/20/2017)
Parental Notification and Intervention Act of 2017

This bill prohibits a person or organization from performing, facilitating, or assisting in the performance of an abortion on an unemancipated minor under age 18 without first complying with parental notification requirements, subject to exceptions.

It establishes penalties—a fine, up to one year in prison, or both—for each willful violation.

A parent who is required to be notified of an abortion of an unemancipated minor may bring an action in federal district court to prohibit the abortion.

H.R.1192 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Dismemberment Abortion Ban Act of 2017

Introduced in House (02/16/2017)
Dismemberment Abortion Ban Act of 2017

This bill amends the federal criminal code to prohibit a physician from knowingly performing a dismemberment abortion. It provides a definition of the term "dismemberment abortion."

A physician who performs a dismemberment abortion is subject to a criminal fine, up to two years in prison, or both, unless the dismemberment abortion was necessary to save the mother's life.

A woman or a parent of a minor who undergoes a dismemberment abortion may file a civil action for damages against an individual who violates this bill.

The legislation bars the criminal prosecution of a woman who undergoes a dismemberment abortion for conspiracy to violate the provisions of this bill, for being a principal or an accessory after the fact, or for concealing a dismemberment abortion.

H.R.2019 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude certain abortions from the definition of qualified medical expenses for purposes of distributions from health savings accounts.

Introduced in House (04/06/2017)
This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code to specify that, for the purpose of a health savings account, an abortion is not a qualified medical expense unless: (1) the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest; or (2) the woman suffers from a physical disorder, injury, or illness, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself, that would, as certified by a physician, place the woman in danger of death unless an abortion is performed.

H.R.4849 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Taxpayer Conscience Protection Act of 2018

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: brinny

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟169,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Will we see Roe V. Wade overturned in the near future, I believe so.
I hope we do, but I don't think it'll happen any time soon. It's one of the main reasons GOP candidates get elected. If they finally put a stop to legalized abortion, then there goes one of the biggest reasons people vote for them.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟81,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope we do, but I don't think it'll happen any time soon. It's one of the main reasons GOP candidates get elected. If they finally put a stop to legalized abortion, then there goes one of the biggest reasons people vote for them.
I believe the laws presented show the intent of the legislators.

I believe Roe. V. Wade will be at the Supreme court bench and decided upon in the near future, 4 years max.

Upvote 0