American Idol - 2011

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I don't like the girls so much. No Caseys or Jacobs here.
Top Five Picks in this order
Pia, Lauren Alaina, Haiely, Thia, Naima
Wild card: Lauren Turner or Ashton
This was hard, because I love Rachel, but her performance was not so good.
The other girls - I think they were blah. TaTynesia and Julie I thought blew it.

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like Casey - doubt he'll make it that far, but I think he's very talented. I also find James Durbin very entertaining. Naima was very annoying to me at first, but I think she did the right thing this week by standing out in the crowd with her dancing. And while I love gospel music, I'm finding Jacob to really be annoying. Every time he sings its gospel, no matter what the song is he turns it into a gospel sound. I think Scotty could cut a country album right now and would do well.

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
top three from last night IMHO: Casey, Jacob, and Lauren (Scotty was really good too - I just really don't like country music in general, especially not the kind he sings).
middle of the road: Pia, Stefano, and Karen (I still think Karen is muy weak but this was her best performance up to this point).
bottom three: Naima, Paul, and Thia. (I'm sad because I love Naima, but her singing was just not that good this time. She should have done Ace of Base "All That She Wants")

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.