Timothew

Conditionalist
Aug 24, 2009
✟21,514.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those poor girls.....these Judges need to lay off the negative comments or get Paula back they are way outta ballance and are not offering any constructive critisizing that isnt totally confusing these folks!!!

Paula was always supportive and even with a negative comment she would bring it with love and support....these judges are harsh and their comments are not making them anything but confused....

thats said LOVED THE GIRLS!!!! I loved
profile_photos_270x180.jpg
Chrystal

img_holder.gif
Katie(still my fav from auditions)
and
Siobhan

and more even but these three last night:)

I hope a girl wins this year!:thumbsup:

img_holder.gif

I thought all of the girls did good.

Male or female, I hope a Rocker wins.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Subscribing. The judges keep saying that the talent this year is so strong, but I see only about 4 or 5 really great singers in the top 20. There is a difference between good and great, and between great and really great. And there aren't that many really great singers. I don't think any were even close to Danny Gokey, who sang last night, and he left in 3rd place last year (though I still say he should have won.)

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
WORD
Subscribing. The judges keep saying that the talent this year is so strong, but I see only about 4 or 5 really great singers in the top 20. There is a difference between good and great, and between great and really great. And there aren't that many really great singers. I don't think any were even close to Danny Gokey, who sang last night, and he left in 3rd place last year (though I still say he should have won.)

There's nothing else on TV, so...

I'm so tempted to write Idol off. Other than a couple of good performances, it's just plain boring. It's lost it's groove thang.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
guys I liked : (in between helping my daughter have a melt down with homework last night:doh:"Dont you guys know...no one interrupts mom and her AI!"^_^)

Andrew

Casey

Michael

not much more to comment about cept i think the judges did better in the mass humiliation and confusion dept this week
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I missed the guys last night, so I'm going to have to find them on youtube or someplace before the judging tonight.

Me too. I decided to watch the season premier of America's Next Top Model. I just thought that Idol would be too boring. From a news article, it looks as though one of the guys did great...the same one that sang well last week. I guess it moved Kara to tears and Simon had to comfort her. :doh:

Upvote 0

skylark1

In awesome wonder
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
✟14,176.00
Faith
Christian
I missed the guys last night, so I'm going to have to find them on youtube or someplace before the judging tonight.

Dawn,

You can watch all of them here:

American Idol 9 Top 8 Guys – Recap | mjsbigblog

I agree that the talent this year compared to other years seems to be lacking overall. I am hoping that this at least in part has to do with song choice. So many of this year's contestants seem to be opting for low key Indie style songs, rather than powerful songs. Hopefully, when the theme weeks begin some will step up and surprise us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Dawn,

You can watch all of them here:

American Idol 9 Top 8 Guys – Recap | mjsbigblog

I agree that the talent this year compared to other years seems to be lacking overall. I am hoping that this at least in part has to do with song choice. So many of this year's contestants seem to be opting for low key Indie style songs, rather than powerful songs. Hopefully, when the theme weeks begin some will step up and surprise us.

Thanks, Sky! There were a few good ones. One I didn't like at all, though. Guess we'll see what America thinks tonight. (I did like Big Mike the best (but I didn't cry.))

Upvote 0

genifer

May 29, 2006
✟16,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, he was one of my faves tho. I thought all the guys were pretty good actually. I didnt like the other young one so much, the one who sang Hallelujah, but I thought he did well, he was my least fave. I also do not like that Christina Agulera song, never have, that Andy sang, even tho I like his style. My fave of the guys is Big Mike tho, him and the little guy who looks like Sir Paul McCartney ;).
I missed the girls tho. anyone got a link where I can see them?

Upvote 0

WhiteWillow

Busy motherhood takes priority!
Mar 6, 2006
Orlando Fla
✟58,821.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Shocked @ Lily's depature but everything else I felt went as I assumed it would. I do think she tried to be too much like Duffy. I think her last song killed her. Terrible. I muted it the other night. American idol really causes arguing between me and family. LOL Every year.

Upvote 0