Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A question in the song "Monster" by Steppenwolf, "America, where are you now? The song proclaims that there is a monster on the loose.

As I see the turmoil in Washington and even throughout the world, the monster is still among us. This monster hides well and haunts the minds of the unwalled cities of our souls. Driven by the winds of spirits that rule the Earth, blown about as dust following the whirlwinds of the changing times, we move, driven by the weakness of our flesh. We are guided only by our limited knowledge and most importantly, our limited faith. Most important, is the combination of both, faith and knowledge, the ability, and obedience to judge all matters correctly, and to put all things into subjection to the Higher Power. Faith and knowledge is from the grace of God, and to this understanding, only the meek, and the humble, and those who love God arise in the judgment.

I pray for success of our new president: Donald Trump and that God will grant him wisdom to make the best decisions possible. But even more so, I hope and pray for all to come to the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. Unfavorable as it is, I do not think that the end of this matter will come without bloodshed. The unseen powers of this world are as a Monster hiding in the shadows of our "carnal mind".

The commandments of God, and faith therein, is our resistance to the unseen forces of darkness, and the monster that is on the loose.

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A question in the song "Monster" by Steppenwolf, "America, where are you now? The song proclaims that there is a monster on the loose.

As I see the turmoil in Washington and even throughout the world, the monster is still among us. This monster hides well and haunts the minds of the unwalled cities of our souls. Driven by the winds of spirits that rule the Earth, blown about as dust following the whirlwinds of the changing times, we move, driven by the weakness of our flesh. We are guided only by our limited knowledge and most importantly, our limited faith. Most important, is the combination of both, faith and knowledge, the ability, and obedience to judge all matters correctly, and to put all things into subjection to the Higher Power. Faith and knowledge is from the grace of God, and to this understanding, only the meek, and the humble, and those who love God arise in the judgment.

I pray for success of our new president: Donald Trump and that God will grant him wisdom to make the best decisions possible. But even more so, I hope and pray for all to come to the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. Unfavorable as it is, I do not think that the end of this matter will come without bloodshed. The unseen powers of this world are as a Monster hiding in the shadows of our "carnal mind".

The commandments of God, and faith therein, is our resistance to the unseen forces of darkness, and the monster that is on the loose.

Sincerely
Hethatreadethit

You are correct that millions of Christians did not find
Hillary to be the best Christian representative.
I don't see any lurking monsters in the dark though.

bedtime_story.jpg

Reactions: Tony717
Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are correct that millions of Christians did not find
Hillary to be the best Christian representative.
I don't see any lurking monsters in the dark though.

Good picture. I like it. Monsters like to hide I believe demons, like monsters, hide as well and do not want to bring to much attention to themselves for they are deceitful and they find lots of hiding places in the hidden places of man's mind.
bedtime_story.jpg

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And we vote them down when their deceitfulness is plainly revealed. Doesn't this post belong in politics?

Bubba:

If we voted down politicians when they were deceitful, then it wouldn't be politics. I think everyone votes to elect the best candidate that represents their own deceit. So don't be deceitful with me.

In my post; "America, Where Are You Now" I finalize the answer, and it was the same answer that the wise man of "Ecclesiastes" summed up. Keep G-d's commandments. This, of course is not politically correct nor religiously correct or even possible without the power of God.

So as they throw their mollotol coctails into the college buildings, and smash cars and harrass
innocent victims while burning down the town, we who seek some structure to our existance ask: Where does it go from here? or America, where are you now? This is controversial. Though it shouldn't be.

The spirits of this world that plague mankind hate righteousness and this is why the advice that Paul wrote in Romans is a great cure for evil:

Rom 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Whether anyone likes it or not, it is the solution, and it lies in the hands of G-d. It is in His Grace.

Hethatreadethit

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟55,100.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bubba:

If we voted down politicians when they were deceitful, then it wouldn't be politics. I think everyone votes to elect the best candidate that represents their own deceit. So don't be deceitful with me.

In my post; "America, Where Are You Now" I finalize the answer, and it was the same answer that the wise man of "Ecclesiastes" summed up. Keep G-d's commandments. This, of course is not politically correct nor religiously correct or even possible without the power of God.

So as they throw their mollotol coctails into the college buildings, and smash cars and harrass
innocent victims while burning down the town, we who seek some some structure to our existance ask: Where does it go from here? or America, where are you now? This is controversial. Though it shouldn't be.
Wonder why anyone reading what I posted would need to ignore "plainly revealed" in order to call me deceitful or where the charity is in such a response?
It was not just about her deceitfulness but also the prevalence of it in DC in general, something else he campaigned against besides her specific, which resulted in the people rising up to attempt to turn that around. I do not agree that people think deceit is expected in politics, at least not on the level we have had it in modern times.

The jokes to that effect have more to do with the lengths some politicians will go to attempt to get people's votes and/or money than it does some alleged "tolerance" for deceipt in politics.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wonder why anyone reading what I posted would need to ignore "plainly revealed" in order to call me deceitful or where the charity is in such a response?
It was not just about her deceitfulness but also the prevalence of it in DC in general, something else he campaigned against besides her specific, which resulted in the people rising up to attempt to turn that around. I do not agree that people think deceit is expected in politics, at least not on the level we have had it in modern times.

The jokes to that effect have more to do with the lengths some politicians will go to attempt to get people's votes and/or money than it does some alleged "tolerance" for deceipt in politics.

Politics is the wrong place to find sincerity, although I would vote for the most sincere candidate. In truth, come Passover, it is time to get the deceit/sin out of ones house. I think they would need an army of dump trunks to haul all of the leavening out of Washington D.C..

I also didn,t know you were refering to crooked Hillary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟55,100.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Politics is the wrong place to find sincerity, although I would vote for the most sincere candidate. In truth, come Passover, it is time to get the deceit/sin out of ones house. I think they would need an army of dump trunks to haul all of the leavening out of Washington D.C..

I also didn,t know you were refering to crooked Hillary.
not looking for sincerity from politics. Would expect charity from Christians but apparently we are often disappointed. There are a lot of crooks in DC, the Clintons were probably among the worst. I hope he does clean house.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because there was no wall, it all got worse every year for decades.
I think the worse things happening in America begins at Washington DC. Don' t put all the blame there, cause it is the parents responsibility to teach the next generation in the way that they should go. WHAT WAY ARE THEY GOING!

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because there was no wall, it all got worse every year for decades.

The children are the future and what is their hope? America is a playground of many spirits, and most of these spirits are unclean and they are devouring this society.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I think the worse things happening in America begins at Washington DC. Don' t put all the blame there, cause it is the parents responsibility to teach the next generation in the way that they should go. WHAT WAY ARE THEY GOING!
Many(most) are on the wide road to destruction, thinking that is the right way to go.

D.c. doesn't do much if anything to stop it, and a lot to open the gate wide to perversion, oppression, and deception granted 'free' unfettered access throughout the country.

Upvote 0