America under Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was sent by the God of Isreal. If you would please watch the Hal Lindsey media ministries episode that aired this weekend of 9/21/12, he ( Tonto) will also tell you the same thing. God is real, he is powerful, he is forgiving, he is Love, he protects his people, and he is about 30 feet tall. He comes in a cloud, wearing a white robe, that has Gold bands around the wrists, waist, and one around his collar. He carries a Lamb in his right hand. His voice is like 7 in one, and fluid in essence, like running waters, equal to emotion: coolness... sublime. America, and the rest of the Christian World, needs to wake up to the Anti-Semitism affecting their lives.

God sent you?
It's a scary thought that God has determined he can't take care of his own planet and people. And so he sends someone that sounds like this and quotes Hal Lindsay, a loon, as a backup.

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
God sent you?
It's a scary thought that God has determined he can't take care of his own planet and people. And so he sends someone that sounds like this and quotes Hal Lindsay, a loon, as a backup.

God actually told Mr. Lindsey to Minister, and I can see why God did. Mr. Lindsey, and I, are right where we are supposed to be. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
God actually told Mr. Lindsey to Minister, and I can see why God did. Mr. Lindsey, and I, are right where we are supposed to be. :thumbsup:

And his track record of accurate date setting has also been remarkable. As you will recall, the Rapture happened back in the 1980's and again back in the year 2000.

It's amazing that he was right both times, which is why Christians vanished, the dead rose, and around two or three seven year tribulations later, Jesus came and established His thousand year kingdom, and He is currently reigning bodily from Jerusalem at the rebuilt Temple on the Temple Mount. Oh yeah, and we are all living and reigning in our glorified bodies.

Oh, right, that didn't happen.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
And his track record of accurate date setting has also been remarkable. As you will recall, the Rapture happened back in the 1980's and again back in the year 2000.

It's amazing that he was right both times, which is why Christians vanished, the dead rose, and around two or three seven year tribulations later, Jesus came and established His thousand year kingdom, and He is currently reigning bodily from Jerusalem at the rebuilt Temple on the Temple Mount. Oh yeah, and we are all living and reigning in our glorified bodies.

Oh, right, that didn't happen.

-CryptoLutheran

I think you have him confused with someone else. I have been watching his show for 20 years, and I can't recall him claiming anything of the sort. But he sure got this right, which is important today.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Barack Obama visits Israel in effort to boost relations with Netanyahu | World news | guardian.co.uk

In January, Kerry warned US senators that the chances of achieving a Palestinian state alongside Israel were diminishing. If a way forward was not found, he said, "the door, or window, or whatever you want to call it, to the possibility of a two-state solution could shut on everybody and that would be disastrous in my judgment".

Not disasterous in The Lone Ranger's opinion though. ;)

The White House has said it is a "chance to connect with the Israeli people", who are largely distrustful of Obama. A poll published last week in the Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv found that only 10% of Israelis had a favourable attitude towards Obama, with 17% defining their attitude towards the US president as "hateful".

The Lone Ranger is not always correct though. It looks like the Jews don't favor Obama after all.......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes. I commend him for going there, and standing beside them in their hour of need, and promising support. He obviously knows Judgement would fall upon America if he didn't ;). God Bless America. Whether it be a blessing of Judgement to straighten her out onto the right path again, or whether it be a fellow Christian like me warning America about Judgement, or whether it be a blessing of another sort.

I wholeheartedly Thank the producers of the video's I posted here for their services to God and Country, and all who helped make this happen. :thumbsup:

Even the Tulcster.

Ultimately, the Glory still goes to Jesus for this happening.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If I were to believe this thread God's judgement will only apply to America so the other 95% of us on the planet are ok. ;)

Some ppl have this idea that greedy ppl who would see children starve because their parents are addicts are somehow righteous before God.
Add to that, they believe that we must protect Israel at all costs as an affront to our glory. (Maybe it hides the planks sticking from our eyes, IDK).

All the while, they think God needs or somehow wants a country founded by luciferian deists to protect those who would deny His holy and righteous Son.

O wait, that is exactly what luciferians would do. NM......yep, america will be under judgement...but not for turning her back on the Israeli regime, but for allowing it to harlot her out.:o:sorry::sorry::sorry:

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That's an interesting take on it. How many Churches keep the appointed feasts? How many Churches follow the Old Testament rules and regulations? The Jews are still doing the feasts, and all as far as I know. The last Protestant Church I attended was very anemic. If Gentiles won't do it, who will?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's an interesting take on it. How many Churches keep the appointed feasts? How many Churches follow the Old Testament rules and regulations? The Jews are still doing the feasts, and all as far as I know. The last Protestant Church I attended was very anemic. If Gentiles won't do it, who will?

Do what, keep the feasts?????

The Lord instructs us not to follow the traditions of men, but to obey the commands of God.

We respect our heritage as believers by recognizing some feasts, ie Passover. And as Christians, we have our own tradition, but the Law says nothing about observing a day other than the day of rest, which for many of us is the first day of the week.
I myself, try to observe the day of rest on Sabbath, and worship on the new day.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if the Judgment of God has started yet, but it's coming. I am ashamed to be American now.....
Why now? :confused:

Go ahead attack that's what you all do best..... Bring it on... Because an American just can't say your right.
uhmmm...no thanks. Why did you think people were going to attack? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.