Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Oslo accord was signed by Bill Clinton in 1993. It flooded Israeli lands with Arabs, and caused alot of problems in Isreal. The following year the weather patterns in the U.S. changed. The mid-west began a series of flooding, and droughts that has yet to subside till even now. Our weather patterns have not been normal since the Oslo accord. We recieved a new virus that year called the Hanta Virus. Then the world was introduced to Ebola virus soon after, then flesh eating bacteria, then avian bird flu, then anti-biotic resistant Bacteria, and etc... Then the Northridge earthquake hit in 1994... I think America is under Judgement of God for it's Anti-Jewish stance, not completely unlike the wrath God poured down upon Egypt during Exodus times.

Furthermore, Barack Obama is the most anti-semitic President in U.S. History. After he took office, we saw Snowmageddon, which was a huge storm that sat above D.C. and froze it for a long time. Has there ever been a large earthquake in D.C. like the one that hit under Obama's watch that damaged a Church among other structures there? Has Obama ever visited Isreal, or even met Benjamin Netanyahu? If you have noticed, rich people are taking their money out of our economy and leaving the U.S. I bet alot of those rich people are Jewish.

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-lawmaker-obama-no-friend-israel-161202777.html

Zechariah 12:1- Zechariah 14:1-2,.Deuteronomy 28,
Leviticus 26:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEx0BW0C1c

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Oslo accord was signed by Bill Clinton in 1993. It flooded Israeli lands with Arabs, and caused alot of problems in Isreal. The following year the weather patterns in the U.S. changed. The mid-west began a series of flooding, and droughts that has yet to subside till even now. Our weather patterns have not been normal since the Oslo accord. We recieved a new virus that year called the Hanta Virus. Then the world was introduced to Ebola virus soon after, then flesh eating bacteria, then avian bird flu, then anti-biotic resistant Bacteria, and etc... Then the Northridge earthquake hit in 1994... I think America is under Judgement of God for it's Anti-Jewish stance, not completely unlike the wrath God poured down upon Egypt during Exodus times.

Furthermore, Barack Obama is the most anti-semitic President in U.S. History. After he took office, we saw Snowmageddon, which was a huge storm that sat above D.C. and froze it for a long time. Has there ever been a large earthquake in D.C. like the one that hit under Obama's watch that damaged a Church among other structures there? Has Obama ever visited Isreal, or even met Benjamin Netanyahu? If you have noticed, rich people are taking their money out of our economy and leaving the U.S. I bet alot of those rich people are Jewish.

So your'e essentially saying that Obama is against a Zionist New World Order in which the antichrist will begin his rule from the midst of the UN and finally take his seat in the throne of the rebuilt temple.:confused:

Reactions: Isatis
Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I was sent by the God of Isreal. If you would please watch the Hal Lindsey media ministries episode that aired this weekend of 9/21/12, he ( Tonto) will also tell you the same thing. God is real, he is powerful, he is forgiving, he is Love, he protects his people, and he is about 30 feet tall. He comes in a cloud, wearing a white robe, that has Gold bands around the wrists, waist, and one around his collar. He carries a Lamb in his right hand. His voice is like 7 in one, and fluid in essence, like running waters, equal to emotion: coolness... sublime. America, and the rest of the Christian World, needs to wake up to the Anti-Semitism affecting their lives.

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So your'e essentially saying that Obama is against a Zionist New World Order in which the antichrist will begin his rule from the midst of the UN and finally take his seat in the throne of the rebuilt temple.:confused:

Did not the Jews vote him into office? Is Rahm Emmanuel not a Jew? If we flooded Israel with Arabs causing severe calamity, would that be considered an act of war on our part? Is war broad? Are Jews spearheading the one world order? Why? Revenge? A response to an act of war through the Oslo accord?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did not the Jews vote him into office? Is Rahm Emmanuel not a Jew? If we flooded Israel with Arabs causing severe calamity, would that be considered an act of war on our part? Is war broad? Are Jews spearheading the one world order? Why? Revenge? A response to an act of war through the Oslo accord?

No brother, the Jews are NOT spearheading the one world order. The ZIONISTS are. Whether knowingly or not, they are being allowed to do so only under the authority of God ALmighty. Without His allowing for this, it would not be so.

You are somehow unable to differentiate between mild mannered God fearing Jews and relentless power and money hungry Zionists wishing to disprove Jesus as the ONLY Christ at their own peril.

There are SOME Christians so bent on promoting the meek and mild Jewish victims that they are blind to their promotion of the antichrist who seeks their blind allegiance as he gains momentum stringing the puppets of the beasts to do his bidding.

For the love of money is the root of ALL evil.

Follow the money and open your eyes to the EVIL.:sorry:

Reactions: Isatis
Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I apologize Brother's and Sisters in Faith, whether you be Judeo, or Christian, but I am at a disadvantage claiming I was sent by God. I know I will be attacked for that. The Anti Defamation league is the main corporation that stands in the way from keeping drug toting illegal aliens from south of our border from flooding into the United States. The anti defamation league is run by Jews, whether Zionist or not. It appears to be payback for us allowing Arabs to infiltrate Isreal.

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You are somehow unable to differentiate between mild mannered God fearing Jews and relentless power and money hungry Zionists wishing to disprove Jesus as the ONLY Christ at their own peril.

I am not anti Jew, or anti Zionist, or anti-semitic or anti Christian, or what else? I am however old enough to have witnessed life prior to the signing of the Oslo Accord. The entire World is turning against the Jews, whether they be Zionist, or God Fearing, or Jesus accepting, or Jesus rejecting. He will protect his people, no matter how disgusting they may be. He made that promise. If you notice there is a huge problem with illegal immigration all over the Christian World. Europe is being flooded by Muslims. Hence the " God Backed" one world order under the Zionist regime, revenge for the Christian World flooding Isreal with Arabs/ Muslims, and giving away the Gaza Bank to Palestinians. Are these Muslims not trying to impose Sharia law onto it's host countries, and causing some problems themselves? Barack Obama is very Pro-Illegal alien. I am in no way promoting anything against the Jews at all. I am promoting Pro-semitism, for the sake of the Christian World. I wish America will vote in Mitt Romney if it will put a stop to the anti-semitism. Allmighty's humble servant, thank you for allowing me to discuss my idea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Lets look at some of your claims:
We recieved a new virus that year called the Hanta Virus.
been here?
Hantavirus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the above it first appeared around the time of the Korean War. Or another way of looking at it: shortly after Israel was created. Now do I believe the two things have anything to do with each other? No more then the Oslo treaty has anything to do with the hantavirus. :wave:
or this one:
Then the world was introduced to Ebola virus
Ebola virus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
from article said:
Ebola virus (abbreviated EBOV) was first described in 1976 by renowned scientist, David Finkes.
so that would be almost 20 years before Oslo.
or this:
Then the Northridge earthquake hit in 1994...
That was a bad one...of course it would appear that it was far from the worse one:
List of earthquakes and tsunamis in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
that was the San Francisco one in 1906 when 3000+ died. :(
as for President Obama being antisemitic maybe you should tell this guy:
Ehud Barak sings praises of Obama administration - YouTube
because he doesn't seem to agree with you.
All in all? there doesn't seem to be either any truth or any actual facts in the OP. :sorry:
tulc(just thought you'd like to know) :wave:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am not anti Jew, or anti Zionist, or anti-semitic or anti Christian, or what else? I am however old enough to have witnessed life prior to the signing of the Oslo Accord. The entire World is turning against the Jews, whether they be Zionist, or God Fearing, or Jesus accepting, or Jesus rejecting. He will protect his people, no matter how disgusting they may be. He made that promise. If you notice there is a huge problem with illegal immigration all over the Christian World. Europe is being flooded by Muslims. Hence the " God Backed" one world order under the Zionist regime, revenge for the Christian World flooding Isreal with Arabs/ Muslims, and giving away the Gaza Bank to Palestinians. Are these Muslims not trying to impose Sharia law onto it's host countries, and causing some problems themselves? Barack Obama is very Pro-Illegal alien. I am in no way promoting anything against the Jews at all. I am promoting Pro-semitism, for the sake of the Christian World. I wish America will vote in Mitt Romney if it will put a stop to the anti-semitism. Allmighty's humble servant, thank you for allowing me to discuss my idea.
i am not anti-semtic either. i am also not anti-muslim though as well.

God ALmighty made a COVENANT to both Isaac and Ishmael, not one or the other as many claim.

However, there are some on both sides, including Christians even, who are trying to usher in this one world order. One faith under one god. It is simply worng b/c that god is not the God of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam. he is a god of forces, a god of creating gods.

And if you knew the full extent of the Mormon White Horse prophecy and how Mitt Romney has been lauded as that that Mormon god/messiah, you would likely change your tune.
Mitt's own theology is far more antisemitic than we can imagine. It's the fact he runs under the R ticket and he is financial backed by the Republicans which creates a facade that is not easy to see through.

The Jews historically believe that there is ONE God. Jehovah ALmighty. The Mormons believe there are dozens, perhaps millions or even billions of gods thoughout the universe, many of which are alive today on earth.
Jehovah ALmighty is simply the god of this earth according to their theology. Through his prophets, Jesus and John Smith, Mormons are taught how they themselves will one day be rewarded as gods themselves through works.

Now, imagine for a moment that Christians and Jews and Muslims were to stir contempt in this living man god on earth. This man god who has at his command and army greater than any in history. Imagine then the consequences of stirring his contempt.:sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well I personally don't care what TULC says. TULC may be a wolf in sheeps clothing. Just because TULC argued 2 points does not make my post void. We are discussing things we as a generation have witnessed, not things one person, or one scientist witnesses, or claims on Wikipedia. TULC won't get the title on this one. I guess the weird storms were caused by Al Gore's $$$$ scam called global warming. :doh:God didn't send hail stones while Joshua was fighting in the book of Joshua either, right? Riiiight TULC, because you the man:thumbsup:. NOT! :sigh:

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
i am not anti-semtic either. i am also not anti-muslim though as well.

God ALmighty made a COVENANT to both Isaac and Ishmael, not one or the other as many claim.

However, there are some on both sides, including Christians even, who are trying to usher in this one world order. One faith under one god. It is simply worng b/c that god is not the God of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam. he is a god of forces, a god of creating gods.

And if you knew the full extent of the Mormon White Horse prophecy and how Mitt Romney has been lauded as that that Mormon god/messiah, you would likely change your tune.
Mitt's own theology is far more antisemitic than we can imagine. It's the fact he runs under the R ticket and he is financial backed by the Republicans which creates a facade that is not easy to see through.

The Jews historically believe that there is ONE God. Jehovah ALmighty. The Mormons believe there are dozens, perhaps millions or even billions of gods thoughout the universe, many of which are alive today on earth.
Jehovah ALmighty is simply the god of this earth according to their theology. Through his prophets, Jesus and John Smith, Mormons are taught how they themselves will one day be rewarded as gods themselves through works.

Now, imagine for a moment that Christians and Jews and Muslims were to stir contempt in this living man god on earth. This man god who has at his command and army greater than any in history. Imagine then the consequences of stirring his contempt.:sorry:

That's all fine what you have read, or heard. I heard Erwin Baxter on Daystar claim the White Horse was The Pope ( Catholicism), the Red Horse was Communism ( No religion), the Black Horse was Capitalism, and the Pale Horse was Islam. So you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's all fine what you have read, or heard. I heard Erwin Baxter on Daystar claim the White Horse was The Pope ( Catholicism), the Red Horse was Communism ( No religion), the Black Horse was Capitalism, and the Pale Horse was Islam. So you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

i am sorry for being less than specific. I was referring to the Mormon White Horse prophecy, not the Christian white horse prophecy.

Mitt Romney is a Mormon. His religion is NOT a form of Christianity anymore than satanism or luciferianism is.

Joseph Smith rewrote the Holy Bible. He didn't publish a new translation for a new day, he re wrote it.

As Christians we believe the teaching of a perfect Christ, Jesus. And we worship an all powerful singular God, the ALmighty.

Mormonism was started by Joseph Smith. A grave robber(thief) and a forger. He essentially forged some golden tablet he was led to uncover by a toad/lizard he called the holy spirit working through an angel.:sorry:

Then, he began writing theology based on his own lusts. :doh::doh::doh:

Mitt Romney believes in Joseph Smith as his prophet, and in himself as his own god.:sorry:

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I personally don't care what TULC says. TULC may be a wolf in sheeps clothing. Just because TULC argued 2 points does not make my post void. We are discussing things we as a generation have witnessed, not things one person, or one scientist witnesses, or claims on Wikipedia. TULC won't get the title on this one. I guess the weird storms were caused by Al Gore's $$$$ scam called global warming. :doh:
hmmmm...let's see, you offered nothing to support your whole post and everything I wrote about I gave proof for, I'm pretty sure that makes mine a little more trustworthy then yours. Where's the proof in support of your post? :confused:

God didn't send hail stones while Joshua was fighting in the book of Joshua either, right? Riiiight TULC, because you the man:thumbsup:. NOT! :sigh:
I can honestly say I have no idea what this portion is about. :sorry:
tulc(hopes you notice it's all lower case letters in his name) :wave:

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
hmmmm...let's see, you offered nothing to support your whole post and everything I wrote about I gave proof for, I'm pretty sure that makes mine a little more trustworthy then yours. Where's the proof in support of your post? :confused:

I can honestly say I have no idea what this portion is about. :sorry:
tulc(hopes you notice it's all lower case letters in his name) :wave:

You and your shere of influence is not the end all be all of knowledge, TULC. I did not come here to waste my time argueing with someone who is only willing to accuse me, nor someone unwilling to do research for themselves. I owe you nothing TULC, nor do I owe anyone anything. If you want to discover my post, do the research yourself. If my memory serves correctly, Satan is the great accuser. I am done discussing it with you TULC.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
i am sorry for being less than specific. I was referring to the Mormon White Horse prophecy, not the Christian white horse prophecy.

Mitt Romney is a Mormon. His religion is NOT a form of Christianity anymore than satanism or luciferianism is.

Joseph Smith rewrote the Holy Bible. He didn't publish a new translation for a new day, he re wrote it.

As Christians we believe the teaching of a perfect Christ, Jesus. And we worship an all powerful singular God, the ALmighty.

Mormonism was started by Joseph Smith. A grave robber(thief) and a forger. He essentially forged some golden tablet he was led to uncover by a toad/lizard he called the holy spirit working through an angel.:sorry:

Then, he began writing theology based on his own lusts. :doh::doh::doh:

Mitt Romney believes in Joseph Smith as his prophet, and in himself as his own god.:sorry:

Thanks, I've done some research on Mormon's myself, and am not impressed with their religion either. I did write that we should support Romney if he is against anti-semitism though. I did find what they claim an Indian Chief Kwatakicksel, or whatever, said interesting though.

Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Don't vote for Romney then.

We do have a choice here, and I am not voting back in someone who has employed an AG ( Eric Holder) who turns a blind eye to hate crimes committed against white people, and who is also under investigation for participation in "project gunrunner". I am sorry, the Democrats signed the Oslo accord, and Obama won't have discussions with Isreal. I believe Romney may be the lesser of two evil's this time around, eventhough I wish someone better was there to choose from. :cry: We are in a mess.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We do have a choice here, and I am not voting back in someone who has employed an AG ( Eric Holder) who turns a blind eye to hate crimes committed against white people, and who is also under investigation for participation in "project gunrunner". I am sorry, the Democrats signed the Oslo accord, and Obama won't have discussions with Isreal. I believe Romney may be the lesser of two evil's this time around, eventhough I wish someone better was there to choose from. :cry: We are in a mess.

We COULD take a stand and vote for Reform Candidate Gary Johnson, former R gov of New Mexico.

If he recieves 1 million + votes and gets ballot access in 47 states, it will be a complete victory for the reform party and offer Gov Jesse Ventura and Rep Ron Paul a better opportunity to create the REAL change that is needed to reform american policy, both foreign and domestic.

Yeah yeah yeah....Ive heard it all before....A vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama, but I really think it makes NO difference. Obama is getting relelcted because the independents in the key swing states of PA, OH, FL, WI, and CO are clearly far more impressed with Obamas resolve, esp considering the efforts to utterly DESTROY the republic by abusing their authority as congress .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.