Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What the original Babylon wanted to do, America succeeded and far moreso, stepping foot on the moon.

"The moon under her feet".

The original American flag had 13 stars on it against a Heavenly blue background. ( Thirteen Colonies - Wikipedia )

"12 stars crowning her head".

There were 12 colonies established, but the Carolina province was split in two.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Definitely reading waaaaay too much into things. This is why we're warned in our church to not try to interpret Revelation on our own.

Revelation was almost excluded from the canon. I do not think that it speaks to the modern Christian at all.

• Agree
Reactions: MariaJLM
Upvote 0

Solomon Smith

Sep 25, 2018
Idaho
✟8,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Definitely reading waaaaay too much into things. This is why we're warned in our church to not try to interpret Revelation on our own.

A lot of the symbolism in the book is generally agreed upon by biblical commentators.

Upvote 0

MariaJLM

Crazy Cat Lady
Aug 1, 2018
Calgary
✟50,815.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
CA-Others
Revelation was almost excluded from the canon. I do not think that it speaks to the modern Christian at all.

I tend to agree. Most of it is about Christian persecution in the Roman Empire. It's so cryptic in describing it since it was written inside a Roman prison.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
While I would ultimately disagree with ninetyfive percent of what Christians interpret to be, I think that it is a very powerful, and relevant book even now. The powerful symbols are a virile stimulant for the religious imagination, and provoke us to seek out what is good and what is evil in our society.

Every age is an end of times scenario. Every age has its dragons and ominous thundering hoofbeats and its persecuted, and the promise of heroes. Dramatic writing sweeps us up in the story, and gives us encouragement to fight the good fight against our persecutors, just as much as it did in the dark days of persecution of early Christianity.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What the original Babylon wanted to do, America succeeded and far moreso, stepping foot on the moon.

The original American flag had 13 stars on it against a Heavenly blue background. ( Thirteen Colonies - Wikipedia )

I wouldn't read that much into it.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. There were four blood moons and God was opening up a new continent. It would become the "earth" who would help the "woman" after 1260 years of pay pal persecution came to an end in the Foxe Book days.

The first nation on the planet complete with a "Bible belt" was to be born when it was previously illegal to be caught with one. In 1776 America was founded and would become a safe place for God's people to own, print and study their Bibles. Prior to this in the dark ages of Europe, entire villages of Christian men, women and children had none of these religious freedoms and were burnt at the stake more often than not for reading or owning their own Bibles. This was the dragon chasing the woman and these estimated 75 million or more Christian martyrs would become the 5th seal souls beneath the alter. Lucifer was the hand that used the early church like a glove which hit the woman very hard during the middle ages. The founding fathers of the USA made sure that church and state were separate, America! America! God shed His grace on thee.

We are the holy place that Jesus was referring to in the Discourse (LET THE READER UNDERSTAND), a place prepared by God when the Obama Nation of Desolation stood where it ought not to be EXACTLY 1290 days before the "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give her light. This would be an impossible thing to fake, even by a dragon empowered composite beast.

1) The Netherlands (2000)
2) Belgium (2003)
3) canada (2005)
4) Spain (2005)
5) South Africa (2006)
6) Norway (2009)
7) Sweden (2009)
8) Argentina (2010)
9) Iceland (2010)
10) Portugal (2010)
11) Denmark (2012)
12) Brazil (2013)
13) England and Wales (2013)
14) France (2013)
15) New Zealand (2013)
16) Uruguay (2013)
17) Luxembourg (2014)
18) Scotland (2014)
19) Finland: (signed 2015, effective 2017)
20) Ireland: (2015)
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->Sun/Moon
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->EoW.

And with the New Jerusalem in the Moon.

There is no more time.

No more delay, no more delay.

Even at it's largest estimated size, New Jerusalem will fit very nicely within the sphere of the Moon with each of it's 8 corners tucking in just 20 feet below the lunar surface.

ViewOfEarthFromMoon_zpsjnposrz1.jpg

0wVo93U.jpg

NewJerusaleminMoon-307x221.jpg

No More Delay.

Soon the trumpet will be blowing
There is no more time for sowing
The fruit is falling from the vine
Awake, awake it’s harvest time

The night is far spend, the day is at hand
Work while you can, do God’s command
Take the News of salvation to every land

Listen to what the watchmen say
Now is the time to watch and pray
Day and night and night and day
No more delay, no more delay

It is time for the multitudes to come in
For laborers to go out lost souls to win
For young and old to forsake their sin
For the vats to be filled up to the brim

Romans 13:12

The night is far spent, the day is at hand:
let us therefore cast off the works of darkness,
and let us put on the armor of light.

No More Delay

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

SMH, as I read through the thread the other "guesses" are no better, WHY do we guess when we have the Holy Spirit ?

Genesis 37:9 tells us THE WOMAN is Israel. Rev. 16:19 EXPLAINS who Babylon is, its not even hard to grasp, except we have our own ideas we must cling unto.

Lets see of people can admit who Babylon is when it's spelled out. WATCH NOW !!

Rev. 16:19 And the great city(Jerusalem/EARTHQUAKE when Jesus returns) was divided into three parts, AND the cities of the nations fell (BABYLON FALLS See last half of verse): AND great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So God sees thee Nations that FALL when Jesus returns as Babylon, it says so RIGHT THERE in verse 19, so WHO ARE THEY ? BOOM Lets look back a few verses, this is easy stuff man !!

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

So who does Jesus DEFEAT ? Who is it that God sees as Babylon ?

1.) The Anti-Christ/Little Horn and his 10 European Kings [Kingdoms]. The European Union.
2.) The Kings of the East = IMHO, Iran and Iraq, which represent Babylon and Persia.
3. And verse 14 tells us the Spirits GO FORTH unto ALL THE WORLD and gather the Kings from ALL THE EARTH to the battle of Armageddon !!

So let's add this up, the European Union has both Rome and Greece in it, the Kings of the East are Persia and Iraq and represent Babylon and Persia, and then of course we have the rest of the World gathered against God, that means God in this instance (vs. 19) sees Babylon as THE WHOLE WORLD and it's not even debatable. Of course those who wish their own ideas to carry more weight than scriptures will just ignore the scriptures and that's why we have 200 understandings of what/who Babylon is.

I once thought it was Rome, the Holy Spirit corrected me. I am OK with being wrong. I love being wrong, as long as I can know the truth. God has ALL TRUTH.

God says the Cities/Nations FELL............that is Jesus SPEAKING VICTORY.......And God sees the victory as Babylon falling, Jesus TAKES OVER, Satan is cast into the pit, so Babylon is Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth where he confuses men and entices them unto sin. Babel means confusion !!

Babylon is FALLEN..........IS FALLEN !! Jesus is going to reign 1000 years on earth !! Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You have the ability to understand Revelation with much study and prayer, God is willing to reveal it NOW at this present time. Or maybe there are some people who can help you out, of course the Spirit still has to confirm it. It's not that difficult to be honest once you get the KEYS DOWN and the Chronology down.

Upvote 0