• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Ambassadors needed for Older Teens forum

Discussion in 'Teen's Community Area' started by mnorian, Jul 23, 2018.

1. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,981
    Christian
    Married
    Hello people;:)
    The staff of CF is looking for a couple of teens 18 or 19 to help; greet, encourage, and guide new members around the different forums on CF; the teen forums; and the Introduce Yourself forum. As Ambassadors you will also help staff monitor the Teens forum to keep it running smoothly.

You'll get to join a team of members who love to nurture, encourage, welcome and/or pray for others. You'll get to join a team that encourages and prays for each other. You will develop improved skills and receive ideas and resources that will help you be better at welcoming, nurturing, and praying for others, while learning more about how we mentor and model love and compassion.

Our team needs you! If you meet the basic criteria below, send one of us a PM. Can't wait to see what you bring to the team, and how the team can serve you.:wave: @mnorian @JCFantasy23

To become a CF Ambassador you must fulfill the following requirements:
    • Have a minimum of 200 (substantial) posts (games do not count).
    • Be an active poster within the past three months.
    • Be 18+ years of age (exceptions made on occasion for those under the age of 18).
    • Desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner as a volunteer and member of CF.
    • Recognize that what you say and do represents CF and you take that responsibility seriously.
    You can also start an application thread here; just change the header tag to Ambassador:

CF Staff Moderator Applications

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Cimorene

Cimorene ·   ˚ * .     Supporter

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Did anyone ever become a teen ambassador?

3. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+6,981
    Christian
    Married
    Nope.

4. Cimorene

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    That's not surprising but it's still a bummer. :( There's very, very, very few teens who are here regularly anymore. I'm not here during the school yr so I'm not gonna apply.

5. Cimorene

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Where should a thread go w suggestions for improving this section? Ella & I have ideas but aren't sure where they should go? I did make a thread in this area for mods. Idk. I can't find it now bc it must be someplace that isn't searchable. Could you please let me know?

6. mnorian

+6,981
    Christian
    Married
    Well...you could become an Ambassador and then you would be able to post your suggestions with a little authority!:)

7. Cimorene

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Thanks! I don't come here much during the school yr bc I've got too much going on so I'd feel kinda bad about that. I have more time right now but once things pick up I won't be able to justify spending time here anymore. BUT! We have ideas about another way to sorta be ambassadors!

Should I share them here?

8. mnorian

+6,981
    Christian
    Married
    Why don't you PM me.

9. Cimorene

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Ok! Will do sometime today! :)

10. Cimorene

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Is there another place besides PM where suggestions should go? :)

11. mnorian

+6,981
    Christian
    Married
    Maybe in the "Suggest new forums"?

12. Cimorene

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Ok! We'll try posting there too! Thx!

13. Zoii

Zoii Well-Known Member

+3,112
    Australia
    Seeker
    Single
    I couldn't put my hand up for this. My views are frequently not consistent with the views of CF on a whole range of topics. So much so, that I elected to change my religious status because I felt that it was preposterous to call myself Christian, when my views on sexuality, abortion, guns, science and a range of other topics, did not match that of the Christian mainstream.

I really like that you are holding down things here in the Teen area. You are a gem :)

14. Cimorene

+4,147
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Thanks Zoii!!!!!! :)

You & I probably have more views in common than you might think! Idk I am a part of the Christian mainstream in Canada but I mean it's really different from what a lot of ppl on here believe. Idk how much on here is bc of ppl being from different areas like maybe the South in the US or if it's bc of them being older that they're so different from Christians I know IRL.