Amazed at the level of illogical thinking by Trump followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Still wouldn't have worked any better than this current ploy to remove him...

Trump is out and he is going to be remembered as the worst loser of elections ever.

Must be as hard to lose to Biden as it was for Hillary to lose to Trump.

Sweet symmetry.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The only ploy going on at the moment is Trump's attempt to steal the Presidency back from the people who voted him out.

It is perfectly normal to call fraud out and demand only legally cast ballots are counted.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Russia Russia Russia was believed without any evidence for four years, and there never was any such evidence
Is the argument that claims of election fraud are just as much of a hoax as Trumpers are told to believe that the Russian investigation was? Because that seems like a weird place to end up - that neither claims have any evidence for them and are just made up nonsense designed to make the other side look bad. Is that really what we're supposed to believe about claims of widespread fraud in 2020?

I mean, if I legitimately believed that the claims of Russian interference were some wild conspiracy theory, the last thing I'd do is bring it up as comparable to the current right-wing narrative about election fraud.

Upvote 0

TexFire316

Come as a child, with no agenda
Jan 31, 2017
Conroe, Texas
Visit site
✟29,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I normally don't discuss politiics on the forums. But this is an event in history that cannot go ignored. No president in US history has ever challenged the election results as being illegitimate and places at threat our very democracy and stokes the fires of division here in America. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there was no mass voter fraud on the level that Trump is claiming. Sure, I am open to the possibility to minor discrepancies involving voter fraud, but on the level Trump is claiming is just nonsense. They have no evidence, and thus their cases are getting thrown out of court.

May the Lord have mercy on his soul.

Yet, here you are stoking the fires of political discourse. ;)
So, this presidential challenge is the first? So, you weren't alive during the 2000 election?
Minor discrepancies?

Never fear though, that is why we have a court system in place. To make sure that ONLY legal votes get counted.

"May the Lord have mercy on his soul"? Sounds like someone is doing some religious 'judging' in order to further their political agenda.

Lets pray it this way, May the Most High God judge between you and Trump. And the one with unclean hands and heart be judge by his Maker, and his children's children. That seems fair. :)

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is perfectly normal to call fraud out and demand only legally cast ballots are counted.

Also perfectly normal for courts to laugh those absurd claims out without any evidence.

Also perfectly normal for people to sink to conspiracy theories when their mental faculties can’t fathom how they lost.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • Haha
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

It is not normal to call out fraud when there is no evidence of any. From what I have seen the security around this election was outstanding as some of Trump's own people have reported. This entire exercise is the effort of an egomaniac in denial that he lost the election. I suspect that he will be in denial of this till his dying day..

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Also perfectly normal for people to sink to conspiracy theories when their mental faculties can’t fathom how they lost.

I know she is a public figure, but you really shouldn't insult Hillary for going on a three year "the election was stolen from me" tour.

just giving my opinion.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree and it's also normal that when that has been done those counts are accepted by the voters and the candidates.

“To halt the certification at literally the 11th hour would breed confusion and potential disenfranchisement that I find has no basis in fact or in law,” Grimberg, a Trump appointee, ruled from the bench.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Note: The judge is a federal judge appointed by Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟310,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just saying that makes me think you don't think all the ballots are legal.

So which ones are not legal? Because I think all the legal ones have been counted, and just the legal ones.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree and it's also normal that when that has been done those counts are accepted by the voters and the candidates.

You are not taking into account the known election fraud nor the defrauded. Just because the side committing fraud claims there is none, doesn't make the situation done and over. That will have to be proven.

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟217,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
You are not taking into account the known election fraud nor the defrauded. Just because the side committing fraud claims there is none, doesn't make the situation done and over. That will have to be proven.

The side claiming fraud has to provide the evidence.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh blah, blah, blah...

Good luck in court with that line of thinking.

You don’t need to wish them luck. They will do just fine in court with that line of thinking.

It is up to the plaintiff, that would be Trump’s team, to prove fraud has taken place in a court of law. As of 1:00pm CST on Friday, November 20th, they have not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know she is a public figure, but you really shouldn't insult Hillary for going on a three year "the election was stolen from me" tour.

just giving my opinion.

Hillary won the popular vote but lost due to the electoral college.

Biden won both the popular vote and the electoral college, and Trump still insists that he really won.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You don’t need to wish them luck. They will do just fine in court with that line of thinking.

It is up to the plaintiff, that would be Trump’s team, to prove fraud has taken place in a court of law. As of 1:00pm CST on Friday, November 20th, they have not.

Even Satan though he'd won until three days latter.

Sometimes things appear in certain ways that are not actually accurate. Especially when all forms of media and information also back the candidate in question.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Hillary was awful but at least she had testicles to admit her defeat after the election was over.

Unlike some narcissist who use their last months of presidency sowing seeds of discord, weakening US democratic institutions and milking money for supposedly last gasp court wunderwaffen that will change everything.

Didn’t work then , doesn’t work now.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Even Satan though he'd won until three days latter.

Sometimes things appear in certain ways that are not actually accurate. Especially when all forms of media and information also back the candidate in question.

The media is irrelevant. The only people Trump has to prove fraud to are the judges he is bringing legal cases in front of. So far his team has failed.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In case after case when the judge asks if the case is about election fraud the lawyers have admitted that it wasn't a fraud case. Even Giuliani had admitted this openly in court.
This is the attorney that faced Giuliani in the PA court.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.