Amazed at the level of illogical thinking by Trump followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
People hadn't made a determination regarding the Russia Collusion investigation.
Of course they did. Not every last person of course, but large numbers who heard on a daily basis and from politicians, government agents, all the major news services, etc. that it was real, that there was evidence, and so on, did believe it to be so.

But they were supportive of having an investigation.
Nonsense. They were told that an investigation and already taken place and the facts had been proven. And the fact that a couple of people were framed by the prosecutors, or convicted of something else although they personally were linked to Russia Russia Russia in some way, was held up to the public as "proof positive" that the whole thing was as had been claimed by Trump's enemies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you want to talk percentages and numbers, don't ask in relative terms.

There's just right or wrong, there's no partial credit. It's not a test in grade school. It's right or wrong, pass or fail - 100% right or 100% wrong. It's an expression. I'm sorry it confuses you so much.

:)

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Attachments

• C0DD92EA-AA7A-4C3C-9580-CCA080D1C51F.jpeg
    C0DD92EA-AA7A-4C3C-9580-CCA080D1C51F.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 90B0F0CE-0604-4BC5-9B02-12962A844671.jpeg
    90B0F0CE-0604-4BC5-9B02-12962A844671.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
...Trump is claiming is just nonsense...
I thought Christians were supposed to "Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves" (Heb 13:17)? As I understand it, this practically means you should believe and obey Trump's allegations.

As you wrote yourself "we must obey those commands in the New Testament ... focus on obeying those commands that come from Jesus and His followers ... 'if you love me, keep my commandments'"

• Haha
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,959.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
If there is an armed uprising, I hope it’s after December 10. There’s this game I want to play coming out that day, and I feel like a Civil War might cause another delay.
Cyberpunk 2077?

Upvote 0

driewerf

a day at the Zoo
Mar 7, 2010
✟260,555.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You are aware correct that many feel that could be said of the blind devotion many give to the Dems?
I'm sorry to contradict you, but you don't see posters of Joe Biden like these:
upload_2020-11-22_17-42-8.jpeg

upload_2020-11-22_17-42-23.jpeg

images

images

close to blasphemy
upload_2020-11-22_17-44-35.jpeg

images

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. I'm a patriotic American. What are you?
You and I must have two completely differently definitions of "patriotic" then. I'm a patriotic American who served in the Military and I'm a nationalist, not a globalist.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You are aware correct that many feel that could be said of the blind devotion many give to the Dems?
Absolutely. But I see it far, far less with the Dems and their blind devotion. Just look at the Trump rallies, merchandising, and general worshipful silliness that goes on and no Democratic candidate or their supporters can compare. There are a few but they are a small exception. With Trump the blind devotion is the norm, not the exception.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
You and I must have two completely differently definitions of "patriotic" then. I'm a patriotic American who served in the Military and I'm a nationalist, not a globalist.
Alas, you've got me there. I was rejected for military service for health reasons and served in the Peace Corps instead. But what does "globalism" mean to you and why do you reject it?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Rationality? You're an atheist. I rest my case.

What case exactly do you think you’re proving with those attachments? If you put a bit more effort in you can find many more quotes from leaders talking about a reset. Because it was simply a term they started at the World Economic Forum to refer to countries kickstarting their economies after the damage done by Covid lockdowns. Yet conspiracy theorists decided this meant there was some huge plot to take over the world or whatever nonsense they believe just because it was phrased in positive terms about making economic changes that actually resulted in better outcomes than before rather than just aiming for a return to the status quo.

It’s really not hard to do 5 minutes research and actually learn where things actually come from before you commit to deciding you’re going to believe a huge conspiracy theory about it.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Don't worry about so-called conspiracy... just read the many more quotes from leaders around the world about a reset, and see if it is not simply big business.

Yet conspiracy theorists decided this meant there was some huge plot to take over the world or whatever nonsense they believe.

If you put a bit more effort in you can find many more quotes from leaders talking about a reset.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Don't worry about so-called conspiracy... just read the many more quotes from leaders around the world about a reset, and see if it is not simply big business.

No it’s not big business, it’s just individual leaders discussing their plans for re-energizing their national economies. The World Economic Forum has absolutely zero power over anything, and these are leaders from individual countries who barely get along at the best of times. The idea that each of them, each elected by voters in their own countries using a host of different systems and all with very different pressures and domestic influences are all working together in some giant new world order plot is frankly barking mad.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.