Amazed at the level of illogical thinking by Trump followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So?

Let me rephrase the comment you didnt get. You can vote for, or support Mother Teresa if you like, I'll vote for/support somone who'll getthe job done.

And can get it done without God.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

THIS THREAD NEEDS CLEANING!

th

LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO KEEP IT THIS WAY!

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Did yiu provide those stats, pecentages and such to prove I was "100% dead wrong"? You really need to watch your wording.
If you want to talk exact numbers then don't use the word "many". I showed you "many" Christians who align with what I stated earlier. You really need to watch your wording.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you want to talk exact numbers then don't use the word "many". I showed you "many" Christians who align with what I stated earlier. You really need to watch your wording.

What was wrong with my wording? Your answer to the "many" comment was a separate thing.
I also wanted to know the percentages when you said I was 100% wrong. So maybe it is you who should not use terms like 100% if you cannot back it up. Simple odds say you are wrong on that one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Trump can do what he wants, he can pay people like lawyers and other sycophants to support him, but what's perplexing is the number of people who choose to believe in the outrageous falsehoods and wrongs that he does and stands for. It relies on complete irrationality and a blind devotion, and I am also amazed at how many are choosing to follow him like that. Honestly boggles my mind.
Indeed!

You are aware correct that many feel that could be said of the blind devotion many give to the Dems?

• Agree
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Russia Russia Russia was believed without any evidence for four years, and there never was any such evidence; but now "Where's the evidence? There is no evidence." said right on cue when referring to the 2020 election is supposed to be credible only days after the election. What a joke.
People hadn't made a determination regarding the Russia Collusion investigation. But they were supportive of having an investigation. Even though the Special Council investigation was instigated by the Republican Acting Attorney General. Even the "left" supporters were supportive of this Republican instigated investigation.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You are aware correct that many feel that could be said of the blind devotion many give to the Dems?

Does Biden get blind allegiance from Dems? Does Harris? Warren? Sanders? No of course they don’t, the Democratic Party is constantly infighting.

How does that work with Republicans? It doesn’t. You support Trump 100% or you’re cast out, attacked viciously and called by your leader ‘human scum’.

The GOP has turned into a cult. I’m not shocked it’s happened, I’m just amazed the figurehead you all chose is so patently ridiculous. It’s like finding out half the country is worshiping Paul Blart, Mall Cop.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Which would be a fascinating topic for another thread.
Here, however, it would just come off as a desperate attempt at a distraction.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What was wrong with my wording? Your answer to the "many" comment was a separate thing.
If you want to talk percentages and numbers, don't ask in relative terms.

I also wanted to know the percentages when you said I was 100% wrong. So maybe it is you who should not use terms like 100% if you cannot back it up. Simple odds say you are wrong on that one.
There's just right or wrong, there's no partial credit. It's not a test in grade school. It's right or wrong, pass or fail - 100% right or 100% wrong. It's an expression. I'm sorry it confuses you so much.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
After Biden/Harris get done with America, you'll be wishing we had Trump back as President, unless you align with their liberal, destructive policies for America. I know I'm dreading the next 4 years under Biden/Harris!!! :eek:
Poor boy. You'll get over it. After all, we had to put up with Trump for four years--now it's your turn.

Well, they certainly are right about why many of us voted for Biden.
And the Taliban backed Trump. So what?

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Poor boy. You'll get over it. After all, we had to put up with Trump for four years--now it's your turn.

Well, they certainly are right about why many of us voted for Biden.
And the Taliban backed Trump. So what?
I'll get over it, but America won't. Trump did not sell out America to the global reset, but his communist replacements will. Dark days ahead for America. :(

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I'll get over it, but America won't. Trump did not sell out America to the global reset, but his communist replacements will. Dark days ahead for America. :(
Don't be such a pessimist. Your dream of turning the US into a crypto-religious isolationist economic backwater may still come true some day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.