God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i got bad ocd but i just now cant feel care abot the lord like i dont know how to love the lord i wanna care about jesus but cant i cant care if i sin or not but i wanna care am doomed i may aswell throw in the towel game over i guess
God loves you very much and Jesus saved you. It's all about Him. God loves you

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i got bad ocd but i just now cant feel care abot the lord like i dont know how to love the lord i wanna care about jesus but cant i cant care if i sin or not but i wanna care am doomed i may aswell throw in the towel game over i guess
Local group therapy is a great help. Look into local help with groups.
Being able to talk to others face to face is part of a solution.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,277.00
Faith
Christian
Go out tomorrow, break every habitual routine you have, and just allow your mind to disconnect. Free yourself from everything.

If that works, then keep doing it. Y'know, I was saying this the other day: they talk about how difficult your teenage years are, when I remember the years between 19 and 24 being the most challenging.

Upvote 0

Unsavable

Dec 30, 2019
Mid West
✟11,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

You sound a little stressed out Jason. Are you okay? Is everything alright?

Take a deep breath, relax, think for a moment.

Now, what exactly is bothering you?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Sounds like the volume is up on the noisy side (flesh), this is the best time to ask His Spirit to make intercession and help to hear His Voice through it all.

"The Devil saw me with my head down and shoulders slumped. He thought I was discouraged and beaten. He thought I had given up. He smiled. Then, he heard me say 'Amen.'"

That's a cool little nugget^, thanks!

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You sound a little stressed out Jason. Are you okay? Is everything alright?

Take a deep breath, relax, think for a moment.

Now, what exactly is bothering you?
my laxk of understanding how bad sin really is nd how grateful i should be jesus died for us all

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
i got bad ocd but i just now cant feel care about the lord like i don't know how to love the lord i wanna care about Jesus but cant i cant care if i sin or not but i wanna care am doomed i may as well throw in the towel game over i guess
You have the choice of whether you decide to follow Jesus or not, or whether to believe what the Bible says about you. No one, not even God Himself will stop you doing what you choose to do with your life. All He will do is to wait until the day of judgment and then call you to account for your choices in life.

I am sure that many good folk on this thread will give you useful advice about what to do in your situation. You have the choice whether to listen to them or not. Your future depends on your own choices and therefore the responsibility is yours and yours alone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lord'sWarrior

Jan 14, 2017
Resi
✟24,557.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You might not feel it now, but keep on trusting the Lord with all you have, even if you think is little - God knows how much it is, and has that into account. Do not worry but trust in the Lord, even if difficult, and follow His commandments. Those who love Him follow His commandments. So show your love for Him that way. And if you sin, repent and try again harder. Pray for more grace and faith and to not follow into tempation. My prayers to you. Bless ya!

Upvote 0