Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I like to laugh, so two of my favorite programs are Impratical Jokers and the Big Bang Theory. I like Turner Classic Movies when I want to enjoy an old movie.

Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Anybody else out there that has their fave TV shows? Would love to talk.

These days, everything that I watch is available on Netflix. My favorite show on Netflix is Fuller House (reboot/sequel to Full House 1987-1995).

I also watch Baby Daddy on Netflix.

I like Friends, which is available on Netflix as well

Upvote 0

Poppyseed78

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watch kind of a lot of TV. Winters are long, and I rarely go out - I left the house twice in the past seven weeks, and one of those times was to get the mail.

My favorite current shows are Big Bang Theory, Superstore, The Middle, The Goldbergs, Fuller House, and Jane the Virgin. At the moment I prefer comedies rather than serious cop or medical dramas, although occasionally I'll watch those. Stranger Things on Netflix is very intriguing.

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
357magnum - Yes, Big Bang Theory is so funny!!

Derpytia - I love , love British accents. Sherlock is one of my faces.

Korean-American - I used to watch Friends, so funny

byhisgrace7, I think I watched all 10 seasons of Friends at least 10 times (I love Netflix LOL)

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I watch kind of a lot of TV. Winters are long, and I rarely go out - I left the house twice in the past seven weeks, and one of those times was to get the mail.

My favorite current shows are Big Bang Theory, Superstore, The Middle, The Goldbergs, Fuller House, and Jane the Virgin. At the moment I prefer comedies rather than serious cop or medical dramas, although occasionally I'll watch those. Stranger Things on Netflix is very intriguing.

Yay, Fuller House

Reactions: Poppyseed78
Upvote 0

Poppyseed78

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like a bunch of older shows and will watch reruns when possible: Friends, Seinfeld, 30 Rock, Star Trek TNG, Futurama, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Boy Meets World, Golden Girls, Who's the Boss, and Everybody Loves Raymond. As you can see, I'm big into sitcoms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I like a bunch of older shows and will watch reruns when possible: Friends, Seinfeld, 30 Rock, Star Trek TNG, Futurama, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Boy Meets World, Golden Girls, Who's the Boss, and Everybody Loves Raymond. As you can see, I'm big into sitcoms.

Everybody Loves Raymond used to be on Netflix. I love ELR

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

byhisgrace7

Dec 7, 2013
Kansas
✟25,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I used to watch a lot of those shows but not much anymore. I'm more into Grey's Anatomy, BBC Sherlock, crime shows. I know what you mean about not getting out a lot in the winter. Uggh. I wish it would be spring weather already!!! I miss the sun.

Upvote 0

byhisgrace7

Dec 7, 2013
Kansas
✟25,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Lily5

Mar 26, 2017
USA
✟11,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a TV junkie

The current ones are..
Jane the Virgin
Scorpion
Big Bang Theory
Young and Hungry
Baby Daddy
Pretty Little Liars
Switched at Birth
The Good Place
American Housewife
Superstore
Last Man Standing (I think that's my favorite show that's still running)

My absolute favorite show is Friends. Older favorites also include Reba, 7th Heaven, and Gilmore Girls.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I like the documentary programs, Nature, and Nova on PBS. And I really enjoyed the Mercy Street mini-series. I try to catch the police/EMS reality shows, First 48 and Nightwatch on A & E. The vet reality shows on Animal Planet are also good. Mythbusters on Discovery was one of my favorites. Haven't watched it in a while. Got a little tired of them always blowing something up.

The only comedy show I watch on the big networks is SNL. I do like Law & Order SVU. And I like the Chicago Med/PD/Fire series. My favorite scripted drama show of all time was Homicide, which was back in the 90s. Great ensemble cast and some of the best writing and acting of any TV show ever.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I mainly watch movies most of the time, but there are still a few TV shows I like to watch. Some of my favorites include:
  1. Survivorman
  2. Alaskan Bush People
  3. Expedition Unknown
  4. Fast N' Loud
  5. Deadliest Catch
  6. Treehouse Masters
  7. Mythbusters
  8. How It's Made
  9. Good Eats
I Also sometimes watch old TV shows from the 90s for nostalgia. =P

Mythbusters on Discovery was one of my favorites. Haven't watched it in a while. Got a little tired of them always blowing something up..
Mythbusters was one of my favorites as well; the last season I saw was about the search for new hosts to replace Adam and Jamie. Not sure what's become of it now though since the new hosts have already been chosen.

I like Turner Classic Movies when I want to enjoy an old movie.
Likewise. =)

Last edited:
Upvote 0