Culiacan
✟49,889.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think young adult is people in their late teens and early twenties. You're still pretty young at 35 though. I'm 42 and I feel better than ever.

Most strangers still refer to me as "young man", which always cheers me up (I feel great; but I can't help starting to feel old.) :D

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Veritas Vos Liberabit
Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟571,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would say you're between young adult and middle aged.
According to what I read, semi-technically middle age occurs between between the ages of 40 and 60. From my perspective, being 60, it's more like 50 to 65.

Note: "middle aged" does not mean being in the middle of one's lifespan. Otherwise someone who died at the age of 32, was middle aged when they were 16.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟235,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
According to what I read, semi-technically middle age occurs between between the ages of 40 and 60. From my perspective, being 60, it's more like 50 to 65.

Note: "middle aged" does not mean being in the middle of one's lifespan. Otherwise someone who died at the age of 32, was middle aged when they were 16.
that is correct.

(my dad is 68 and i consider him old middle aged/past middle aged. I think "middle aged" can be sometimes subjective IMHO).

Upvote 0

ElCamino

Dec 27, 2021
Culiacan
✟49,889.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm nowhere near old and I'm sure I do that...unless you consider under 30 old ;)

It was a joke. :) But there are people under 30 that are so unhealthy that they feel like they're much older. I was one of them at some point.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It was a joke. :) But there are people under 30 that are so unhealthy that they feel like they're much older. I was one of them at some point.

First off, I am happy for you that you have gotten healthier. Kudos to you!

Secondly, this reminds me that it somewhat depends on where you live in the world. In the US it is the norm to be independent by the time you are 30 at least whereas in other countries it is normal for a child to live with their parents until they get married and only leave their home when they do. So it differs a bit depending on where you live on what is called "old" or "young" but generally, the brain stops developing around 25-30 years old so that would be where I would put the cutoff point for adulthood (as opposed to young adult).

• Friendly
Reactions: ElCamino
Upvote 0