• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Am I saved

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

This means you have spiritual authority. Take control and feel confident in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. We christians are strong.

Praying for u

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have terrible thoughts about the stupid devil and I also have terrible feelings that almost agree with the thoughts and that really scares me, please pray that I will stay with God and the good Lord Jesus Christ.
Your faith in Christ assures your souls salvation. I would say, dont put your faith in feelings or negative thoughts as to whether you are saved but Jesus.

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your faith in Christ assures your souls salvation. I would say, dont put your faith in feelings or negative thoughts as to whether you are saved but Jesus.
I really need to keep my eyes on Jesus and I thank God for all things and please pray for me and I will pray for you.

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

This means you have spiritual authority. Take control and feel confident in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. We christians are strong.

Praying for u
I need more trust in Jesus and he is the one to look at. God is good and may God bless you

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really need to keep my eyes on Jesus and I thank God for all things and please pray for me and I will pray for you.
Dont limit Gods love for you. If you have accepted Christ as your saviour, you are saved.
Your Christianity does not hinge on your personal goodness but what Jesus did for you by dying for you. You have no righteousness of your own.
Stand as King David did, on Gods unfailing love. And that unfailing love is shown to us under the new covenant by Christ dying for our sins.
If Jesus died for your imperfections, how can your imperfections condemn you?
God bless

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have terrible thoughts about the stupid devil and I also have terrible feelings that almost agree with the thoughts and that really scares me, please pray that I will stay with God and the good Lord Jesus Christ.

You hit it in the end remarks of your statement there.
Stay close to the Word and be sure to finish the good race.
Parable of the seed, I have seen played out often.
Seems they were planted on rocky ground and fall away.
Be not stressed but, examine yourself (ourselves) daily.
Pray often, letting our Father know that we are grateful.
Asking Him to encourage us and keep us in the Faith.
M-Bob

Upvote 0