Leonardo164

Feb 12, 2012
✟15,123.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

I have a dilema right now,because i dont know if im trully saved.I mean my goals and desires have been changed,i love others more,but i still struggle with sin everyday like lying,lust and outbursts of anger.I want to help others be saved also but most people dont want my help, if you are a true christian today people look at you like you're some kind of freak,because they've been conditioned to see people who are christians as not "cool".What's your point of view??

PaxThroughX

With dead memories in my heart
Jan 27, 2012
America
✟16,168.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hi there,

I have a dilema right now,because i dont know if im trully saved.I mean my goals and desires have been changed,i love others more,but i still struggle with sin everyday like lying,lust and outbursts of anger.I want to help others be saved also but most people dont want my help, if you are a true christian today people look at you like you're some kind of freak,because they've been conditioned to see people who are christians as not "cool".What's your point of view??

Hey dude, I know how you feel. Id struggle with this same problem, because I didnt want to be classified as "uncool" Thats changed as I progress more in the years with Christ. And it says in romans 3:23 says, for all have sin and fallen short of the glory of God. But that dosent mean we can try our best to live for God, in Romans 8:10, If Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, But the spirit is life because of righteousness. Yes, it is hard to not sin, thats why its important to constantly check ur life (Psalms 77:6) Id hoped this helped

Upvote 0